Non Wimborne FC

As we are not playing I would have thought it would have been a sell out, only saw this last night, might pop along if I have enough points !!!!

Ordering tickets on line was very simple with no admin fee. Either print off the ticket at home or provide a copy of their email on a phone.

Looking forward to the game and seeing what is on offer at the Club house prior to the game.

Better watch out in Wimborne tonight, the Torquay boot boys are in town. Hopefully the Wimborne Zimmer crew can fight them off outside Spoons...........
That's 95% of the population of Wimborne then. They won't stand a chance. I always feel young and spritely walking around town and I'm ancient.

Ordering tickets on line was very simple with no admin fee. Either print off the ticket at home or provide a copy of their email on a phone.

Looking forward to the game and seeing what is on offer at the Club house prior to the game.
It's decent offering, and you can take it outside to enjoy.
All I can say is, If @wellsworld and his crew are about, you may struggle to get a beer.

It's decent offering, and you can take it outside to enjoy.
All I can say is, If @wellsworld and his crew are about, you may struggle to get a beer.
For normal Southern League games you can take your beer anywhere in the ground. I’m expecting different rules for the FA Cup though.
I went to the recent premier league under 21 game there & no beers allowed outside

Anyone going- make sure you check the roadworks situation- Parmiter Road closed so you'll have to enter from Lonsdale Road. They're showing Wolves v Liverpool in club house from 12 30 too. Looking forward to it- no stress football!

8th/9th tier Wimborne Town FC have showed more off field ambition than us in recent times. They built a new cuthbury that hold nearly 3k and Wimborne has a population of 17k. So nearly a quarter of their population could fit into Cuthbery.

BCP has a population of over half a million and we have a ground that holds 7.5k more than Wimborne Town who play in the 9th tier of non league in comparison. Our ground holds less 2.5% of the population of BCP area and some small surrounding areas. Ambitious

Bournemouth is the largest populated town in England without city status. The potential is there compared to PL clubs like Brentford, Luton and Burnley for example who I think have a ceiling where they can never reach because of the big clubs that surround them.

5% of the BCP population would be around 25k and if we can't manage that then something is seriously wrong and the big club plastics who were born in BCP are the biggest burden along with the tourist multi home owners.

Last edited:
8th/9th tier Wimborne Town FC have showed more off field ambition than us in recent times. They built a new cuthbury that hold nearly 3k and Wimborne has a population of 17k. So nearly a quarter of their population could fit into Cuthbery.

BCP has a population of over half a million and we have a ground that holds 7.5k more than Wimborne Town who play in the 9th tier of non league in comparison. Our ground holds less 2.5% of the population of BCP area and some small surrounding areas. Ambitious

Bournemouth is the largest populated town in England without city status. The potential is there compared to PL clubs like Brentford, Luton and Burnley for example who I think have a ceiling where they can never reach because of the big clubs that surround them.

5% of the BCP population would be around 25k and if we can't manage that then something is seriously wrong and the big club plastics who were born in BCP are the biggest burden along with the tourist multi home owners.

Bournemouth isn't the largest town without city status.

;