Non - Winter Shortages

Just come back from an appointment in Poole.

The petrol station by the hospital was closed for fuel.

One in Bournemouth Road also closed.

Branksome Tesco was closed with people queuing along the road, tanker was inside.

Into Christchurch and the one in Fairmile had some pumps covered.

The scapegoats for any bad news include any or all of

migrants, eu, labour, corbyn, abbott, gordon brown.

The individual or collective responsibility for running the country excludes all members of the government.

The resultant military enquiry would publish its findings within 5 years

Must live in an alternative universe here in Wimborne. No fuel shortage anymore, all local garages have stock and at 8-30 last night while walking into town a sum total of 2 cars on the forecourt at Walford Bridge. Hard to find any empty shelves at Tesco in Ferndown or Waitrose in Wimborne, and best of all no beer shortage at the Taphouse.
And on top of that I didn't pay to watch the football last night. Sounds good to me.

The individual or collective responsibility for running the country excludes all members of the government.

Not for the first time, you’ve lost me.

Must live in an alternative universe here in Wimborne. No fuel shortage anymore, all local garages have stock and at 8-30 last night while walking into town a sum total of 2 cars on the forecourt at Walford Bridge. Hard to find any empty shelves at Tesco in Ferndown or Waitrose in Wimborne, and best of all no beer shortage at the Taphouse.
And on top of that I didn't pay to watch the football last night. Sounds good to me.
Don't they still drive horse and cart in Wimborne? Is there a run on hay? ;)

Got a full tank in Poole yesterday morning no trouble, queued behind 2-3 cars for a pump which is busy but not unheard of.

It would have been hard to get any on the way to or from Peterborough yesterday though. Garages en route and back seemed shut or very limited. All on main routes though, maybe you need to go off the beaten track.

I won't need more until next week now, so I'll leave it to those in more need and see how it goes!

I don't know about petrol tankers, but that post just crashed and burned.

I've got an HGV licence, I only use it when sometimes transporting racehorses to the races.
Driving an HGV around the UK roads would be a big no no.

;