Non - Winter Shortages

Came along Holdenhurst Road around 7.45 pm tonight and there was a small queue in the petrol station near the turn off by the fire station.

Barrack Road again the Esso station at Tesco Express was closed.

Shell station further along looked open.

Nice try, but you know the point i was making. In case you don't it was that these wage rises are being eroded by prices going up.

Ok?

Not the first time you've had a pop at lorry drivers and the like as if them finally getting decent payrises after so long is more than they deserve.

I'm really not sure where there was any reference to inflation anywhere in your post. Just looked again... nope, not even a hint.

Not the first time you've had a pop at lorry drivers and the like as if them finally getting decent payrises after so long is more than they deserve.

I'm really not sure where there was any reference to inflation anywhere in your post. Just looked again... nope, not even a hint.
Everyone deserves a pay rise. People on Universal Credit didn't deserve a cut.

There were references to shortages, which drive up prices. Surely you're not incapable of working that link out?

Everyone deserves a pay rise. People on Universal Credit didn't deserve a cut.

There were references to shortages, which drive up prices. Surely you're not incapable of working that link out?

Shortages cause all sorts of things. Why would I assume you're making a very indirect point about inflation as opposed to the much more direct dig at a pleb who drives a lorry?

;