Non - Zouma

Rob & Pundit why try and engage with someone who finds it funny?

The 2 hybrid bengal cats are what is important IMO. Obviously any sane person should be pleased that they have been removed from Zoumas 'care'. Unfortunately because Zouma has not signed them over these poor cats will have to be confined in a rescue center until the judge decides whether Zouma is a fit owner.

Bengal cats suffer hugely with stress if confined and there is every chance that they will revert to a more feral state which is likely to result in them being very difficult to re-home and could ultimately result in euthanasia.

Rob & Pundit why try and engage with someone who finds it funny?

The 2 hybrid bengal cats are what is important IMO. Obviously any sane person should be pleased that they have been removed from Zoumas 'care'. Unfortunately because Zouma has not signed them over these poor cats will have to be confined in a rescue center until the judge decides whether Zouma is a fit owner.

Bengal cats suffer hugely with stress if confined and there is every chance that they will revert to a more feral state which is likely to result in them being very difficult to re-home and could ultimately result in euthanasia.

I don't find kicking cats funny I find fans winding each other up about things funny. I also find po-faced holier-than-thou reactions to someone turning up to a football match with an inflatable cat funny so thanks for the laugh.

Last edited:
Football Manager : Probably the World's easiest job...and that with regard partly, to the Money they get paid for such 'leisurely toil'.
Why we put these people on a pedestal is beyond me...and quite a number of them are quite obnoxious with choleric personalities and temperament ...Moyes I gather is one such of this type...and coming across now, surprisingly as 'a bit thick'....in the way he has applied himself to the Zouma dilemma !

I previously had mistakenly regarded him as one of the best managers..

..but f√ck me....now I'm less than disposed to be taken in by anything any of these guys spout....and that includes EH's latest blase and insipid outpourings !
Overall I'm very disappointed with Football Managers in this Era...how many of them have reacted to things affected by Covid and Social/World Events...and especially the constant moaning about fixture pile - ups and other 'hard done by' stuff.
A very privileged and fortunate occupation to be in.....a complete breeze from dawn to dusk...when you compare to what other humans have to endure.

I'm desperately close to actually hating professional football !

Last edited:
Football Manager : Probably the World's easiest job...and that with regard partly, to the Money they get paid for such 'leisurely toil'.
Why we put these people on a pedestal is beyond me...and quite a number of them are quite obnoxious with choleric personalities and temperament ...Moyes I gather is one such of this type...and coming across now, surprisingly as 'a bit thick'....in the way he has applied himself to the Zouma dilemma !

..but f√ck me....now I'm less than disposed to be taken in by anything any of these guys spout....and that includes EH's latest blase and insipid outpourings !
Overall I'm very disappointed with Football Managers in this Era...how many of them have reacted to things affected by Covid and Social/World Events...and especially the constant moaning about fixture pile - ups and other 'hard done by' stuff.
A very privileged and fortunate occupation to be in.....a complete breeze from dawn to dusk...when you compare to what other humans have to endure.

Yeah it's a great career isn't it. What started as a hobby for most, kicking a ball around on tge Estate with your mates, then the top 0.1 percent are able to make a career and usually very good standard of living.

Mgmt natural progression for many. Already have most the pre requisite knowledge from playing the game for years, being around coaches, managers.

To me, being a pundit seems easy money. Very little stress pressure, assuming you can deal with idea that millions are watching you talk.

Think to say manager job is easy, is undervaluing pressure they have to deal with. Many can't cope or don't want to go down that route. I think to a degree, that's why many of the same faces keep getting jobs, despite mediocre records. Although not always successful, at least not consistently, they've proven to some extent they can deal with pressure it comes with, which is a big factor imo.

So you've stopped creaming yourself over Sean Dyche now ?

So you've stopped creaming yourself over Sean Dyche now ?

Well...as it stands he still seems OK by me.....one of a few that doesn't irritate me...I think he has done well without much Money.
Maybe i'm slightly biased as Burnley were my favourite club in the old First Division when we were kids.
Football turns our minds in different ways..and ive always gone against the general flow of opinions...my comfort zone, as it keeps me from boredom.

Yeah it's a great career isn't it. What started as a hobby for most, kicking a ball around on tge Estate with your mates, then the top 0.1 percent are able to make a career and usually very good standard of living.

Mgmt natural progression for many. Already have most the pre requisite knowledge from playing the game for years, being around coaches, managers.

To me, being a pundit seems easy money. Very little stress pressure, assuming you can deal with idea that millions are watching you talk.

Think to say manager job is easy, is undervaluing pressure they have to deal with. Many can't cope or don't want to go down that route. I think to a degree, that's why many of the same faces keep getting jobs, despite mediocre records. Although not always successful, at least not consistently, they've proven to some extent they can deal with pressure it comes with, which is a big factor imo.

Yeah , we can look at this from different angles....and I like to extract as much a wide - range of opinion as I can...the infinite learning curve we have at our disposal.

Pundits ...an interesting and amusing watch /listen..and some of the stories they drift into help us to understand things that occur off field at clubs.

Yeah , we can look at this from different angles....and I like to extract as much a wide - range of opinion as I can...the infinite learning curve we have at our disposal.

Pundits ...an interesting and amusing watch /listen..and some of the stories they drift into help us to understand things that occur off field at clubs.

Exactly, thats why the forums here! Cover angles from all walks of life: Elites, evangelicals, bet wetters, cloth caps, snow flakes, woke, voices of reason etc.

Community service for Kurt Zouma.

https://news.sky.com/story/kurt-zou...of-community-service-for-kicking-cat-12625115

Cannot see that going down well - people will feel it's not strong enough.

Was never gonna get a prison sentence as it was his first recorded offence. Suspended sentence may have been better. Should have also been forced to undergo some kind of expensive therapy and made to pay for it himself. I don't think the Zouma brothers will be kicking any more cats somehow, though.

So he can go out & get a dog tomorrow! Should have been a life ban of all animals as an absolute minimum. Shocking verdict.

Was pretty barbaric,when his kids kind of joined in.

Put the prick in jail and let the boys kick him round the cell for a bit.

;