Non - Zouma

"I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret," the centre-back said in a statement.

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Isolated incident?? There are at least 3 separate incidents on the video I saw alone. Absolutely disgusting way to treat an animal.

I reckon a vet would be a better judge of whether the cats are fine and healthy, in both terms of internal injuries and mental trauma. But I'm guessing now the police have dropped it the problem goes away?

Needs help, animal cruelty can often lead to bigger and worse actions against people, hope he gets the help and learns a big lesson from this........
He needs help alright! The lesson he has currently learnt is don't allow it to be videoed & also if it is it doesn't matter as you get away with it. Regarding going onto worse actions against people.. In most instances the people have the option to leave or report it, the cats sadly do not have these options. Despicable individual, should not be allowed to own (didn't say care) any animal for life and donate a month's salary to cat charities.

"I want to apologise for my actions. There are no excuses for my behaviour, which I sincerely regret," the centre-back said in a statement.

"I also want to say how deeply sorry I am to anyone who was upset by the video. I would like to assure everyone that our two cats are perfectly fine and healthy.

"They are loved and cherished by our entire family, and this behaviour was an isolated incident that will not happen again."

Isolated incident?? There are at least 3 separate incidents on the video I saw alone. Absolutely disgusting way to treat an animal.

I reckon a vet would be a better judge of whether the cats are fine and healthy, in both terms of internal injuries and mental trauma. But I'm guessing now the police have dropped it the problem goes away?

Actually that should be "I want to read out this statement that has clearly been written by someone else, paid for by West Ham, in order to make it look like I am sorry for being a dick".

Make them work at an animal rescue centre and donate money to shelters.

What a juvenile ******************************** .
And , who films things like that and laughs ?

Puerile scumbags.

People who have something wrong with them - anger issues and need help. Rehome the kitties and make Zouma and his brother have therapy before they move onto people.

;