Nonish: The wee snake

dj_silver

Fans' Favourite
I see he starts doing today with Ritchie and Wilson up front. Eddie expecting things of yesteryear!

All eyes on the Emirates at lunchtime as Arsenal try not to be Cherried...
...something to focus on before Coventry are put to the sword.
I'm not going to be too upset if, Fraser included...they pummel the poor Arsenal defence incessantly for 95 minutes with good old Eddie getting his 1st Win for the Geordie's and his 1st at that ground.

I really should be able to let it go but always look at the lineup to see if he’s there and it always gives me pleasure to see he’s not. Eddie’s obviously a better person than I am.

It was obvious that there were divisions in the dressing room...reflected on the field during that period...cliques...'cultural' ones no doubt .

I really should be able to let it go but always look at the lineup to see if he’s there and it always gives me pleasure to see he’s not. Eddie’s obviously a better person than I am.

I think Wee Turd being too injured to play in his country's world cup qualifier yet being fine to train at the exact same time that his old/new manager arrives says a lot, and brings back memories that make it hard for us to let go... Seems like he felt he needed to be at the club to impress in training rather than put his country first.

At West Ham Christmas 2019 lost 4-0 and I said at the time that there was some sort of terminal damage to team spirit. I have no idea exactly what happened but something did happen round about that time and that led to the relegation

At West Ham Christmas 2019 lost 4-0 and I said at the time that there was some sort of terminal damage to team spirit. I have no idea exactly what happened but something did happen round about that time and that led to the relegation

thanks for the reminder! wot a day. we had some work related corporate hospitality, great seats NEAR THE PITCH. however, we had a waz-like strop, left at halftime, ditched the nights hotel & drove home.....

thanks for the reminder! wot a day. we had some work related corporate hospitality, great seats NEAR THE PITCH. however, we had a waz-like strop, left at halftime, ditched the nights hotel & drove home.....
I was offered a ticket by a West ham supporting mate so had to sit it out right to the end unfortunately...

;