Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth - League Cup Second Round - Tuesday 7 pm

Surprised at some of the negativity on here. What did people actually expect? We’re even resting some of our younger players! It’s a patched up team with debuts, players out of position and inexperience.

Move on, get another couple of signings in, concentrate on the league. I doubt tonight has taught Parker much that he didn’t already know.

Haven't a clue what's going on beyond following the scoreline, but disappointed obviously.

Not the way you want tonight's debutants to be introduced to the side. Will be a right learning curve for them though.

Not sure how many times Willo mentioned in the first half that we need a centre forward and the way we are playing it seems no threat to their goal.

Seems impressed with the 19-year-old Greek Winger for them.

Surely we have to go for it in the second half, nothing to lose.

Send Saydee on for the second half and tell him if he doesn't bag a hattrick then we'll send him on loan to Gillingham. That should motivate him.

Not sure how many times Willo mentioned in the first half that we need a centre forward and the way we are playing it seems no threat to their goal.

Willow also said that Lyle Taylor is looking busy for us, so I wouldn’t take too much notice of what he says. The guy should not be allowed anywhere near radio.

Goals just after they go in if you can bear it:

http://more.freestreams-live1.com/skysprts-news/
Thanks but I think I’ll give it a miss. Didn’t realise that COWS was doing the live blog for this one and just checked it. As you said, apparently there was nothing he could do about the first two goals, disappointing way to start his debut. I’m quite used to following matches on the live blog so I think I’ll stick with that now that I’ve found it. Cheers though !

Have to laugh at Willo....banging on about that winger Tzolis....'there out there says Willo'......the bloke cost 10m.

17000 crowd tonight apparently. Everyone way out on the attendance competition if true. 36000 capacity crowd at Leeds to watch Crewe - seriously impressive even if heavily discounted

;