Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth

THat is a really excellent result.

These first 2 games have left me feeling reasonably optimistic for a decent season considering who is missing from the squad thus far.

Fantastic fight against 12 men, bravo boys!

Any opinions on MOTM? Lots of effort from everybody so I don't see any clear winners, I'm tempted to say Mepham for that tackle at the end and being solid the rest of the game.

That should do us the world of good. Great for the youngsters to get some experience. We may need them throughout the season.

We actually look like a team for the first time in years, dare I say it. Of the youngsters, Kilkenny struggled a bit today but you can just tell he's only going to improve with experience. His role right now is an unforgiving one. Anthony and Zemura, take a bow, they just don't seemed to get phased at all. And how much did Anthony track back to win the ball?

Leif came in the end and calmed things down a bit with some smart tackles and almost got an assist. Seems like he's going to be handy.

And as for the regulars, Bill absolutely ran himself into the ground. One of his most committed performances for us.

Whatever Parker and his team are saying, it feels like there is a lot of buy in. We'll definitely have a fair few bumps along the way but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so

;