Nottingham Forest v AFC Bournemouth

Looking forward to this one, competitive game against yet another set of fans who seem to think we’re trying to compete above our station and going to the trip to Jerusalem after countless seasons in the navigation. What’s the betting they don’t sell cider! 1-3 Boscombe :utc:

Back out on the grass training, so hopefully getting nearer to a return.

Somewhat off topic, but one thing that struck me on Wednesday was the smell of wet grass. Must be months since I had last smelt it and I found myself breathing deeply to savour the moment.

In a hotel in the east mids. Quick drive then park and ride in on the tram. Totally different prospect from last season.... Decent but subdued atmosphere back then....expect the place to be absolutely rocking tomorrow plus they have a bit of a score to settle ...it would be lovely to put them in their place again...

Gutted I'm missing this one, will be a rocking atmosphere and a tiny bit of bite too (they're the best).......
Could go either way, Notts Forest (the best Notts is County) could gel really quickly but how does Cooper know his best team?? We know each other and work tirelessly....we know we will get chances against these...let's be clinical like Brookes and Billing were at their place last season and then who knows!!!
Am saving myself for Newcastle away but for that army of chezzas going up there, sing loud and sing proud!!!
Thought O'Neil sounded decent as well...
UTCIAD

;