Notts Florist problems ?

Wait a minute. Are you intimating that certain of our supporters are more worthy, more valid than others? That some of our fanbase is in some way, illegitimate? Or at least their opinions are?
Something like that I guess..on the historical front ..whatever...I'm not going to reprimand myself for speaking my mind.. even when its later obvious to me that I was badly wrong or misguided within the extravagance of my accumulated dodgy character traits.

Zero Filters gets me in trouble with quite a few Members...but that's the way I decided to play my hands....after the first few days of my tenure as a contributor when I trod on a few toes and touched some very exposed nerves...attracting a barrage of admonishments for want of a more suitable word...and that's how it's chugged along ever since.
If I wake up of a morning after getting it in the neck from half the BH postcode....I brush my teeth...look in the mirror and make a date with myself for later in the day.
Many of us ex-Navy types are a crude, arrogant and unpalatable entity...but essentially proud British and Unwoke ..and it helps to get us through to the end in this ever changing over- political World..and we think we are funny !

Something like that I guess..on the historical front ..whatever...I'm not going to reprimand myself for speaking my mind.. even when its later obvious to me that I was badly wrong or misguided within the extravagance of my accumulated dodgy character traits.

Zero Filters gets me in trouble with quite a few Members...but that's the way I decided to play my hands....after the first few days of my tenure as a contributor when I trod on a few toes and touched some very exposed nerves...attracting a barrage of admonishments for want of a more suitable word...and that's how it's chugged along ever since.
If I wake up of a morning after getting it in the neck from half the BH postcode....I brush my teeth...look in the mirror and make a date with myself for later in the day.
Many of us ex-Navy types are a crude, arrogant and unpalatable entity...but essentially proud British and Unwoke ..and it helps to get us through to the end in this ever changing over- political World..and we think we are funny !
Here's the problem, your definition of "proud British and Unwoke" is different to mine.
And I have no issues with that, there's room for everyone. I am proud British and Woke, but think we would agree on most subjects but certainly not all. There are lines though.

Here's the problem, your definition of "proud British and Unwoke" is different to mine.
And I have no issues with that, there's room for everyone. I am proud British and Woke, but think we would agree on most subjects but certainly not all. There are lines though.
That's fair comment...and this might be my last season on the Forum...at the end of it in May...I will assess if I think i've had enough of contributing and if I think the majority other than those that have me on Ignore...have had a gutful of my 'Opinons'...and the many Wind Ups !
Whichever way I go ..it's been quite some Ride !

If I'm not very much mistaken, this must be our first Pre-Flounce Announce of the season, and it's only 20th August.

Congratulations Brian !
I don't necessarily identify with the term 'flounce'...and doubt if what I said really means much at this point...not that anyone should care one way or another.
Co- incidentIy I don't ever remember the term 'flounce' being used during my seafaring days . .. we didn't 'mince' either haha !
However it's so much fun buggering about with a wide range of verbs, nouns, adverbs and adjectives...and each to his own !

SSN

Nottingham Forest have provisionally agreed a deal for Argentina international right-back Gonzalo Montiel, according to The Athletic.

Forest are understood to be paying Sevilla around €11m (£9.4m) for the 26-year-old, pending a medical.

Montiel scored the winning penalty in the World Cup final as Argentina overcame France last year and did the same in the Europa League final last season as Sevilla beat Roma.

He has represented Sevilla since 2021, when he joined the Spanish side from River Plate. Montiel has made 46 appearances for Sevilla, scoring one goal.

He also has 23 senior caps for Argentina.

Seems they are interested in a player at Leicester City as well.

SSN

Nottingham Forest have approached Leicester City over the potential signing of midfielder Wilfred Ndidi.

The 26-year-old has entered the final year of his Foxes contract.

;