Notts Florist problems ?

I'd imagine it's just a musical chairs thing with money being shifted around or waiting to arrive. They turned down a big bid for Brennan Johnson from Brentford the other day so, even if it does turn out their in a dire situation, they can just flog him to sort it out.

Still, would be pretty handy if this puts the kibosh on them recruiting.

1276662190_exploding-tree.gif

I can imagine all the various agents involved in the many Forest transfers a year ago talk to each other. They realised that they're all due to be paid their dues by end of August 2023. None of them have seen it yet, there's a lot of them and a lot to be paid in one month.

Getting a little worried, they feed a click-baity story out there, to hold Forest's feet to the fire. A friendly reminder, like a loan shark parked up outside your house when it gets near the deadline for repayment...

I can imagine all the various agents involved in the many Forest transfers a year ago talk to each other. They realised that they're all due to be paid their dues by end of August 2023. None of them have seen it yet, there's a lot of them and a lot to be paid in one month.

Getting a little worried, they feed a click-baity story out there, to hold Forest's feet to the fire. A friendly reminder, like a loan shark parked up outside your house when it gets near the deadline for repayment...
Nice football club you've got there squire. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

I can't see Forest having anywhere near the problems we are likely to have over the rest of this decade.
We need to worry about what's going on at DC !

There's been an update on NSC. Apparently, this has been caused by a corrupt cabal consisting of AFCB and Eddie Howe who have used their money and influence to try and destroy another club.

If only there was a Facebook post and YouTube video about it I'd be completely convinced. Until then, I'll only half believe it.

;