Nyland

• Thread starter removed at users request
  • Start date
So what's been the point of Travers being at the club and understudying the likes Boruc and Begovich... then we just lend him off to impress elsewhere...seems like a waste of time and talent as I see it .
Where does it say we’re lending him off?

Too many of our fans are obsessed with MONEY and reputations.. sometimes its best to give chances to the upcoming generations that have cost bugger all and then see what happens...as things were when we emerged from the depths of L2 and L1.
OK then in the Championship early days we bought wisely with Kermogant etc....bought WISELY....that hasn't always happened in recent seasons....mind you Yems was involved with recruitment in the earlier periods ? :sneaky:

Right or Wrong I'm putting it out there!

There's a logic in creating a winning formula out of the home growns for sure. Even if it means we miss out on promotion for a couple of years, as you say, it's cheap and it's kind of exciting too.

I would prefer this, but the beauty of this move is that Parker can use the next 14 days to make up his mind, without the risk of being left short-handed.

More competition for Travs, a more experienced goalie to learn from. Not sure which I would pick. I'm not a fan of switching goalies unless for cup matches. With the luck we're having with injuries and illness, makes sense to have another goalie.

Just need a striker and right-sided attacking midfielder now...

People might want to work out how to write an Ø för Ørjan. COWS didn't bother.

I'm sure he won;t lose any sleep over it on a forum and can;t see people following the below steps each time they type his name... not sure how easy it is to activate on android/iphone either - can't see it on my android keyboard at a glance.

https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/Norway_Typing_Æ,_Ø,_and_Å

Windows Easiest Methods[edit | edit source]
To type a special character, using an Alt keyboard sequence:
1. Press the Num Lock key to activate the numeric key section of the keyboard.
2. Press and hold the Alt key.
3. While the Alt key is pressed, type the sequence of numbers (on the numeric keypad) from the Alt code in the table below.
4. Release the Alt key, and the character will appear.

Ø
Alt 0216

Apparently we're still interested in Woodman. If that's the case, the plan will surely be to send Travers out on loan.

;