Nyland

• Thread starter removed at users request
  • Start date
One for the club historians here.

Is Nyland the only registered keeper to have never let in a league goal for AFCB, having played 90 mins or more for us?

I don't know the answer, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

If such decisions were made every time say keeper had a bad game, a lot of clubs were be without one.
Is his injury worse than first reported, so even more unlikely get even close to any game time this season (and then contract is up)

I blame Neil Moss.....

Wonder why he's agreed to the termination then. It's a salary. Unless he wants to free himself up as a free agent who can move outside windows if necessary for clubs?

out for 2 months with his calf injury, no doubt paid his, what would have been pretty low, salary to cover the remainder of the season

Wonder why he's agreed to the termination then. It's a salary. Unless he wants to free himself up as a free agent who can move outside windows if necessary for clubs?
I suppose at his age he really wants to be playing regularly and being a free agent means that he can move outside the window up until March I think?

I suppose at his age he really wants to be playing regularly and being a free agent means that he can move outside the window up until March I think?

Maybe there was some kind of settlement as well.

One for the club historians here.

Is Nyland the only registered keeper to have never let in a league goal for AFCB, having played 90 mins or more for us?

I don't know the answer, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.
Maybe but he didn’t play a single League game.

Unfortunately he will only ever be remembered for that goal at Yeovil. Hope he gets his career back on track wherever he ends up.

If such decisions were made every time say keeper had a bad game, a lot of clubs were be without one.
Is his injury worse than first reported, so even more unlikely get even close to any game time this season (and then contract is up)

I blame Neil Moss.....

I'll bite this post for you, GaryRB
Aaron Ramsey, the Arsenal keeper, would not be where he is today without the teachings of Mossy! ...and as for Nyland, I'm glad to see the back of him. I've no doubt he's a very nice boy but he can't play football. You have to be VG at the game to be able to dribble around an onrushing forward.
UTC

;