OAP concessions- disappearing at Spurs

Bet its the small displacement diesel version with pea shooter single exhaust and 'audi sport'/rs4 badges all over it.

(Of course nothing wrong with small engined cars, but makes me laugh when people try to dress it up as top of the range high performance car...).
No, it is the A4 saloon. Thank you.

My local fish and chip shop's pies are £4.20. Twirl in the shop is 75p. So you're putting roughly a quid in the coffers of the club each time.

Again, not sure how this will significantly affect anyone's disposable income unless your buying them in the hundreds. Especially considering the price of a ticket in the first place.

I agree on quality of some of the items, especially the pies and burgers. The neck oil (from cans) when they have it is nice. The coffee and cake stall in the Ted Mac end sells good quality stuff. Don't mind paying a bit more because it's convenient and goes towards the club.

The pies are really good. I just resent the prices when the players are earning tens of thousands of pounds a week. I'd rather support local shops/ bars.

No, it is the A4 saloon. Thank you.

Sounds like yiu know your cars. Rs4 is estate only (bizarrely...). They did do an rs4 in saloon form for a few years in 2000s though ;)

But that doesn't mean yku haven't adorned in fake badges.

Perhaps on a mission or kenwood stickers in rear window?

Cifford stickers?

Just for the heck of it, let me say that I had never heard of a "saloon" car. Thought it had something to do with a western bar. As I understand, same as "sedan" that we would use over here.

Just for the heck of it, let me say that I had never heard of a "saloon" car. Thought it had something to do with a western bar. As I understand, same as "sedan" that we would use over here.

Exaxtky. Sedan =North America

Saloon = UK

Are lexus popular in Canada, as tgey are in US? Sadly a very marginal brand over here.

Tbh suvs abd crossovers dominate sales in UK. Volvo announced few months back they're not going to produce any more saloons/estates. Quintessential estates back in the day.

Noticed a lot of Toyotas, lexus and US 'sedans' on the road when in Orlando last Sumner.

Most seem to want tgey silly, bulbous lumps to drive around in tge UK now.

Nothing beats the family station wagon complete with wood panels ala national lampoons Xmas vacation

Absolutely mate. Rs6 or rs4 ultimate all round car. Or amg C/e 64.

Akthough bmw finalky released m3 'tourer' last year.

I'll take an estate/tourer over an suv/crossover every day.

Actialky look, perform good, and don't look like a sheep/gimp. Abd dony weigh half a ton more for now reason whatsoever.

;