OMG I am the 12/13th man!

YankCherry

First Team
As an American I have been trying to get over to Vitality Stadium and it has been very difficult, nay, impossible to get tickets to a match. But I just won 12/13th man for the west ham match!!!

I cant wait to take my young son and definitely cannot wait to meet my favorite person in football...Eddie Howe!

Last edited:
Ill take any recommendations for a hotel for my son and I. Is it weird in England to drag ym 10 year old to the pubs post match? :rofl:

Ill take any recommendations for a hotel for my son and I. Is it weird in England to drag ym 10 year old to the pubs post match? :rofl:

It's January isn't it? You can pretty much take your pick of hotels. They will all be pretty cheap.

DM me and I'll help out with advice on taking kids to games.

I'm sure you'll love Bournemouth Yankcherry - have a look at the new kit promotional video to see it in all its glory. It will definitely be just like that in January ;)

The bars at the ground are pretty soulless, it's worth a short walk pre-match to have a pint in The Firkin Shed.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attra...e_Firkin_Shed-Bournemouth_Dorset_England.html

A small bar with home and away fans and never any trouble etc.

Get there at least 2 hours before kick off if you want a seat.

Firkin Shed is excellent BUT they do not allow anyone in under age of 18 so your son will not be allowed in, It's a licensing issue.

Well done YankCherry, should be a good game too.

As for hotels, I’d suggest not booking anything in/around Knyveton Road, you might appreciate the ‘extras’ but I think it might be eight or so years too soon for your son...

Enjoy DC and the game of course.

;