OT - Buying kit/shirt with your favorite player's name and number.

Sam AFCB - 25/6/2017 10:01

Sorry Roger - 25/6/2017 09:39

Do you still pay by the letter? If so we must be the cheapest PL team, especially if we do sign Jermain & Nathan: Ake, Ibe, Cook, Cook, Pugh, King, Boruc, Defoe, Smith and Smith. All a fiver or less.

No they've changed it this season to a flat fee of £14 no matter what you have even if you just want one number.

Except it turns out they haven't. Just ordered one for my boy and, possibly because they're smaller, the charge was only £10 for 6 letters and 2 numbers. It shows as £14 initially and then when you check out the price is reduced.

Well that's good news then, as I was getting a shirt for a family friend and they just wanted a number so wasn't prepared to pay £14 for just one number and when I emailed the store the reply was there is now a flat £14 fee.

Attachments

• Printing.jpg
    Printing.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
If the club have said flat fee then it's flat fee. It's worth noting that the other shirt was child's size so could well be £14 adult £10 kids

£14 is a lot to get "Ake" and #5 on a shirt.

Can't you just take it to Sports Direct or JD sports Etc. And have it down there?

Adie - 2/7/2017 09:11

£14 is a lot to get "Ake" and #5 on a shirt.

Can't you just take it to Sports Direct or JD sports Etc. And have it down there?

Understand what you're saying, but I'm not sure that's going to catch on
:yikes2:

Attachments

• IMG_3558.JPG
    IMG_3558.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
The club needs new-ish supporters/suckers like me build the coffers on over-priced goods and services. :smoke: In fact, AFCB made me pay for the rights to use this emoji because it was red.

;