Our Best Loan Player?

The defender we had on loan from Boro, when we won the playoffs. I forget his name. Not necessarily in the top 3, but important nonetheless.

Claus Jorgensen.

Yeah ok, he was our player originally until he sought his future elsewhere, but he did come back to us on loan a couple of years later.

Always liked him.

Unless it was a different Keith Scott the one I remember banged them in for fun in the Western League (partnered Ted Mac on more than one occasion) and was here on a permanent basis.

The one I'm thinking of was on loan from, I want to say Norwich but it may not have been them, in the 95/96 season. He ended up at Wycombe and the Biscuits and was also fairly crap for them.

Defoe for the childhood memories but as I rate Ake as our best ever player it surely has to be him!

Seem to remember Don Givens had half a dozen games or so, not sure if he was on loan....but he did score a hat trick in one of those games......Aldershot...??
Beat me to it Ted. He was a class above everyone else on the pitch v shots. Not sure he got past two or three games for us.

;