Our Foul Mouthed Fans

Coughlin

Reserves
I thought a group of our fans plumbed a new low on Saturday with chants about the officials and Fraser.

Lads it is no fun listening to your potty mouth outpourings.

It is not subtle it is cringeworthy.

There are plenty of women and kids in that Stadium - should that be how they remember a visit from AFC Bournemouth?

Cut it out now. Raise your own expectations of yourselves and contribute to a fun, partisan and noisy atmosphere at away games - don't be an embarrassment to your fellow supporters and the club.

I thought a group of our fans plumbed a new low on Saturday with chants about the officials and Fraser.

Lads it is no fun listening to your potty mouth outpourings.

It is not subtle it is cringeworthy.

There are plenty of women and kids in that Stadium - should that be how they remember a visit from AFC Bournemouth?

Cut it out now. Raise your own expectations of yourselves and contribute to a fun, partisan and noisy atmosphere at away games - don't be an embarrassment to your fellow supporters and the club.
It's football

Get over it.

Everybody wants a decent atmosphere, many of those gobshites are the ones providing it, especially away from home.

I have the tendency to shout random shite during the game, maybe I should run it past the Taste Police Committee first

I'm never sure why its necessary to continue in same vein on public transport over 2 hours after the game . Middle aged men with kids in their group, 7-8 years old. Makes you proud

Anyone else fed up with tv commentators consistently apologising for any bad language we may have heard. It’s a bloody football match and I expect to hear some pretty raunchy language. I’m also sure that mums who take their kids to games know exactly what they’re going to hear.

Anyone else fed up with tv commentators consistently apologising for any bad language we may have heard. It’s a bloody football match and I expect to hear some pretty raunchy language. I’m also sure that mums who take their kids to games know exactly what they’re going to hear.
I hate that too when commentators apologise all the time. As you said everyone knows a match will have bad language and a few drunk people and it’s part of the game and atmosphere. As for kids trust me they hear worse at school
Or online now

I think they hear when maybe the viewers don’t.

But basically they are on a no win situation, if they say something they get criticised, if they don’t the channel probably get complaints.

People happy we are helping them get promoted for their friends and colleagues
People sad we sing songs about their winger Ryan

Maybe we should change our walk on song to Oh When the Saints. Some people can change Saints to Reds but to be honest just sing Saints if it works for you….;)

I feel less at home on here by the week….

People happy we are helping them get promoted for their friends and colleagues
People sad we sing songs about their winger Ryan

Maybe we should change our walk on song to Oh When the Saints. Some people can change Saints to Reds but to be honest just sing Saints if it works for you….;)

I feel less at home on here by the week….
Because people don't agree with you? Surely everyone's entitled to their opinions.

I think its sad we're still singing songs about him, christ it's 4 years ago plus. He's a **************** but who cares now. Should we still sing songs about John bond taking half the team?

As for the saints rivalry it's a joke, we spent 75 years or more never playing them, there is no rivalry get over it.

;