Our Foul Mouthed Fans

People happy we are helping them get promoted for their friends and colleagues
People sad we sing songs about their winger Ryan

Maybe we should change our walk on song to Oh When the Saints. Some people can change Saints to Reds but to be honest just sing Saints if it works for you….;)

I feel less at home on here by the week….
Fack those scummers and hope they don’t come up and end up playing Poole town in a few years in the Wessex league or whatever they play in

It wasn't the usual anti-Fraser chant.

The one that bugs me is the 'Mind the Gap' chant. Always seems to backfire.
Me too Rob, but mainly cos this season it doesn’t really seem relevant with them down below. Another one I wish we could change is the Ryan Christie makes Fraser look shite. Not sure Christie appreciates it, but whatever- wish we could’ve adopted the Ryan Christie’s magic, wears a magic hat- the other Scottish Ryan turned out to be a ****************. You can adapt that to start with every member of the team (Senesi is magic etc etc) so get 11 verses out of it. Suggested it once somewhere, but you need the young lads in the pub pre-match to take it up.

Me too Rob, but mainly cos this season it doesn’t really seem relevant with them down below. Another one I wish we could change is the Ryan Christie makes Fraser look shite. Not sure Christie appreciates it, but whatever- wish we could’ve adopted the Ryan Christie’s magic, wears a magic hat- the other Scottish Ryan turned out to be a ****************. You can adapt that to start with every member of the team (Senesi is magic etc etc) so get 11 verses out of it. Suggested it once somewhere, but you need the young lads in the pub pre-match to take it up.
How about? Ryan Christie, is shooting is shite.

That AI song is awful too.
People happy we are helping them get promoted for their friends and colleagues
People sad we sing songs about their winger Ryan

Maybe we should change our walk on song to Oh When the Saints. Some people can change Saints to Reds but to be honest just sing Saints if it works for you….;)

I feel less at home on here by the week….
Not to worry.

Because people don't agree with you? Surely everyone's entitled to their opinions.

I think its sad we're still singing songs about him, christ it's 4 years ago plus. He's a **************** but who cares now. Should we still sing songs about John bond taking half the team?

As for the saints rivalry it's a joke, we spent 75 years or more never playing them, there is no rivalry get over it.
You start by saying everyone’s entitled to their opinion and you end it by saying ‘there’s no rivalry get over it’….

There’s a rivalry to me. Born out of years of being patronised or asked why I didn’t just jump on the train and watch a real club.

;