Our Kickoffs

Why are they so poor? When did we last score from a kickoff? Have we EVER scored from a kickoff?

Howe really needs to sort it out. If we are always so poor from kickoffs, let’s not bother with kickoffs at all. Maximum of one per game
I think what Tinpot means is we never score in the first couple of minutes of the game? Well the most recent time that I can think of is the friendly against Olympique Marseille when Adam Smith scored in the first minute or so.
It would be nice to do that in a league game soon as it would have been a game changer for all sorts of reasons when we nearly scored against Saints in the first few minutes (if I remember correctly in my dotage..).

Think the OP is maybe making fun of the other 2 threads on why we don't score from corners, or from Steve Cook throws.

Anybody else remember when Hayter would pass the ball to Fletch who would then smack it straight into touch?

Game after game.

I always thought there was some "time of first throw in" action going on there.

It's all ' kicking off' on the Poppy Thread..I've stirred it up a bit over there ...so this is a nice little 'come down'!
It goes in the Net when someone decides to put it in the Net! Simple as that....Oh bugger this nonsense..I'm going back to the Poppy stuff!

;