Palace tickets - latest

I think people are missing the point here amongst all this so-called reason.

At Palace, NO-ONE at the back will be able to see if people stand in front of them, even if they themselves stand.

I experienced it myself at Liverpool. ZERO view, even when standing on frame of seat in front.

I'm not going to Palace. Just calling for AFCB fans to think of fellow AFCB fans and JUST FOR ONCE refrain from standing.

I went to palace last year, IIRC it was mostly seated where I was.

Went to Fulham this year in the neutral seating it. All seater very easy to see all three classic goals. The away end was all standing and you'll be lucky to see anything even if your back was able to cope with 90 minutes of standing.

Ahh probably should have read this before buying my ticket. I'm in Block R, row 48, so by the looks of it I'm not going to be able to see the far side of the pitch, or anything above head height. Here's hoping we play the ball on the ground and through the middle in a new 2-2-2-2-2 formation. Width is overrated.

How the hell did they get away with designing the ground like that?! I'd rather be tinpot with a view!

Ahh probably should have read this before buying my ticket. I'm in Block R, row 48, so by the looks of it I'm not going to be able to see the far side of the pitch, or anything above head height. Here's hoping we play the ball on the ground and through the middle in a new 2-2-2-2-2 formation. Width is overrated.

How the hell did they get away with designing the ground like that?! I'd rather be tinpot with a view!

maybe it was originally uncovered standing, must have held 20,000+

It was never good, but the view has been made far worse by the addition of a TV gantry suspended from the roof of the stand. That impedes the view from the raised section at the back of the stand. (Back in the day, the raised section was seats behind a terrace to the front.)

All persistent standers should be thrown out and banned.[/QUOTE

That attitude isn't going to,make anyone feel particularly accommodating toward you though. If you're at an away game where you view is blocked and you don't want to or can't stand then try having a chat nicely with your fellow supporters to move to another seat. You'll probably find loads of free ones at the front anyway where people have decided to stand at the back with their mates.

The bit right in the corner is possibly even worse.

I went to Palace in the Tuesday night and was relatively near the front. We were ahead of the pillars and tv gantry so had no issues with that.

But I still couldn’t see the nearside part of the pitch from the half way line down to the corner of the pitch. Probably a third of that half.

I had no idea why Zaha was going to cry in a minute and still to this day I don’t know where Pugh came from before he scored...

To be honest I think we all need to resign ourselves that we won't be able to see what's happening on the pitch because it's Selhurst park and we're in the shite seats.

Let's concentrate on bringing plenty of beach balls

;