Palace tickets

I presume Block T Palace tickets still being held back.

There are currently only 128 tickets left that are not restricted view and all of those are at the back. Are the club going to wait for all these to be sold before opening Block T?

How many are buying tickets for poorer view seats in the eventuality that Block T is not put on sale at all?

Some of those seats have such dreadful views of the pitch that they should be made available at a token price like a quid. Palace should actually be ashamed to be selling some of those seats at all.

If the points system is to have any value (i.e. to reward those who attend the most away matches), then Block T should have been on sale on the first day and the tickets that are held back are those for the restricted view seats.

There are currently only 128 tickets left that are not restricted view and all of those are at the back. Are the club going to wait for all these to be sold before opening Block T?

How many are buying tickets for poorer view seats in the eventuality that Block T is not put on sale at all?

Some of those seats have such dreadful views of the pitch that they should be made available at a token price like a quid. Palace should actually be ashamed to be selling some of those seats at all.

If the points system is to have any value (i.e. to reward those who attend the most away matches), then Block T should have been on sale on the first day and the tickets that are held back are those for the restricted view seats.
Totally agree. I am waiting for Block T. Those at the back that are currently for sale are all restricted view as you cannot see where the ball is once it is over head height.
If Block T doesn't come up for sale I won't be going. Totally crap ground for away fans.

Totally agree. I am waiting for Block T. Those at the back that are currently for sale are all restricted view as you cannot see where the ball is once it is over head height.
If Block T doesn't come up for sale I won't be going. Totally crap ground for away fans.

Do they sell similar seats down the other end for home fans, or are they left empty? Would seem odd for home fans to pile into them each week, knowing how bad the view is.

Surprised they haven;t done something about it by now... decades with a restricted view??

Do they sell similar seats down the other end for home fans, or are they left empty? Would seem odd for home fans to pile into them each week, knowing how bad the view is.

Surprised they haven;t done something about it by now... decades with a restricted view??
I assume home fans put up with the crap view as well.

They have planning permission to redevelop the old Main Stand. If and when they do, that is where the TV cameras will go. In turn, that means they can take down the TV gantry which is one of the reasons the view from the away section is so bad.

The proposals include a museum which seems fitting given that the existing away section belongs in one.

https://kssgroup.com/projects/main-stand-development-selhurst-park/

What are the restricted view seats? The back I understand but there are still some clusters at the front is that because they are around pillars they are still available?

What are the restricted view seats? The back I understand but there are still some clusters at the front is that because they are around pillars they are still available?
Yep, view is badly restricted by the pillars. Even in the a lot of the so called good seats the view is very poor with pillars affecting vision. Good luck with seeing anything in the corner down the far end.

I was down the front for the Afobe winner game. I couldn’t see about a third of one half of the pitch down to the corner flag.

When Pugh scored he appeared from absolutely nowhere and I had no idea why Zaha was going to “cry in a minute”.

Terrible view but great atmosphere.

So not the front nor the back!! Totally confused now, I’ve only been in the 80s when it was a terrace, it’s always clashed with something since so this is first visit in ages. Any tips on where I should be looking greatly appreciated

So not the front nor the back!! Totally confused now, I’ve only been in the 80s when it was a terrace, it’s always clashed with something since so this is first visit in ages. Any tips on where I should be looking greatly appreciated

These are both from row 16. The top image was from Block S the lower from Block R.

16-02-02 Palace (a) 14.JPG19-05-12 Crystal Palace (a) 03.JPG

I was down the front for the Afobe winner game. I couldn’t see about a third of one half of the pitch down to the corner flag.

When Pugh scored he appeared from absolutely nowhere and I had no idea why Zaha was going to “cry in a minute”.

Terrible view but great atmosphere.

Very similar to me. I saw Richie hit it, keeper save it then it bobbled out and my view of Afobe was completely blocked, I didn't even know he was there so just saw it trickle into the net.

;