Palace tickets

Section T now up for sale,
Anything in rows 3 to 12 would be good I would say.
(unless its píssing it down)
Completely agree. I think it helps to know it’s not a great view wherever you are (compared to say Villa which was - unfortunately - excellent) but these rows are more or less what we go for each time. Row 9 this year but we still won’t see much of the corner flag down the touch line.

'Cry in a minute' was caused by Adam Smith repeatedly kicking him (Zaha) throughout the game, and who managed to get away with just a yellow.
Pardew bleated after the game “No one gets sent off against us, no one. You’ve got to really commit murder to get sent off against Crystal Palace."
Haha

absolute shithouse of a ground
really cant be assed this year, so, for the full selhurst park away fan experience i'm going to find a dodgy stream, put my laptop in the hall, get my 6'4"neighbour to stand in front of me and watch the game through the letter box
Why not record the 'laaa, lala lala laaa, Cris - tul - palis' song, then play it on a continuous loop for 90 minutes, (whilst banging a big drum) regardless of what action is actually taking place on the pitch.

Why not record the 'laaa, lala lala laaa, Cris - tul - palis' song, then play it on a continuous loop for 90 minutes, (whilst banging a big drum) regardless of what action is actually taking place on the pitch.

Haha those ultras looked ridiculous a few years ago on sky. Wonder if they've honed their performances since.

really cant be assed this year, so, for the full selhurst park away fan experience i'm going to find a dodgy stream, put my laptop in the hall, get my 6'4"neighbour to stand in front of me and watch the game through the letter box
Also suggest you place your beers, burgers and halftime snacks in the downstairs toilet.

Been there a few times....but as others have said , not my idea of fun watching the game through a lettebox......gone all plastic ,not going....o_O

Send me your address and if we are losing at half time i will stand behind you and boo them off :grinning:

There are currently only 128 tickets left that are not restricted view and all of those are at the back. Are the club going to wait for all these to be sold before opening Block T?

How many are buying tickets for poorer view seats in the eventuality that Block T is not put on sale at all?

Some of those seats have such dreadful views of the pitch that they should be made available at a token price like a quid. Palace should actually be ashamed to be selling some of those seats at all.

If the points system is to have any value (i.e. to reward those who attend the most away matches), then Block T should have been on sale on the first day and the tickets that are held back are those for the restricted view seats.
We’re giving Palace a miss because the view for fans is shameful.

You'll need to convince the neighbour on the other side to do some weird theatrical jazz hands gesture if Palace score.

I was down the front for the Afobe winner game. I couldn’t see about a third of one half of the pitch down to the corner flag.

When Pugh scored he appeared from absolutely nowhere and I had no idea why Zaha was going to “cry in a minute”.

Terrible view but great atmosphere.
I was in exactly the same spot loved the goal but didn’t see hardly any of the game!

Reactions: DJ

;