Patson Daka

Jacob Tanswell the Athletic.

Bournemouth's move for Leicester City striker Patson Daka is off.

The Premier League side had hoped to bring the 24-year-old to the Vitality Stadium on a season-long loan.

However, The Zambia international's move has fallen through.

Striker Kieffer Moore is also set to remain at the club.

Bournemouth, meanwhile, are close to sealing a loan move for Leeds United winger Luis Sinisterra.

Could be. Could be payment structure. Could be anything. I'm sure we'll find out but it's a shame to end what's been such a good window on a sour note.

Hopefully we can still get Sinisterra over the line. This is why I hate the way we leave transfers to the last minute...

Really? I mean really? Given the amount spent this window, and early, how can you actually make this statement? Loan deals, to make sure we stick within FFP are always going to be difficult.

Sad thing about you pal is you think you are very clever and smart with your replies when in reality(No pun intended) you irritate every single person on here.
That's the intention AAFCB. Never did get the British take on "the wind-up", kind of behaviour that would not go down well over here. But, he is what he is, obviously a coping mechanism for an otherwise empty vessel. The more he hears this from the rest of us, the better he likes it.

Really? I mean really? Given the amount spent this window, and early, how can you actually make this statement? Loan deals, to make sure we stick within FFP are always going to be difficult.
Yes, I agree getting loan deals are difficult. I can understand why opportunities arrive nearer the deadline when clubs have a better idea of who can be let go. It's just typical we happen to find a hiccup or problem with 30mins left to come up with a solution was what I was getting at.

Footballers normally go up to 110%...

dumb-and-dumber-jimcarrey.gif

Last edited:

;