PL managerial vacancies coming up??

Our man will always be mentioned BUT with new training ground new look team and settled here it will take something special to tempt him
I hope

I'm confident he won't cheat on us, loyal as they come, a true Brexiteer.

He supports Everton - could be too far North for him though.
Tottenham - think they would go for a bigger name

Everton are his 2nd club. He grew up supporting us and watching in the old New Stand. And did I mention he voted Leave, what a man, Remainers would be horrified to learn their God is a Brexiteer.

He's always said he liked watching the Everton team from the early Eighties. Supported, is probably pushing it a bit.

There are football fans and football followers, don't ever be thinking, they're the same thing.

He's always said he liked watching the Everton team from the early Eighties. Supported, is probably pushing it a bit.

There are football fans and football followers, don't ever be thinking, they're the same thing.

Everton were half decent in the 80's....2-0 down to us in 5 minutes when they were Champions was as good as it got.

If we stay in the top ten too long...someone will take a punt on Eddie...then its his call whether he can make a very very emotional break from Boscombe....I think it will be London if it happens.

I’m know I am hanging on to every hope, but I also think Eddie would be loyal to all his close friends appointed into the AFCB coaching and backroom staff

;