PL managerial vacancies coming up??

Can’t see Poch going anytime soon and neither can I see Everton being an option. Never mind Eddie, Vicky wouldn’t like a return to the north.

Zidane sacked at RM. Poch to RM. Jimmy Quinn to Spurs. Simple.

Wasn't Mark Moseley showing very promising managerial talent with the youth or reserve team a while back or something? If that's still the case maybe he's being groomed as a potential successor.

Zidane sacked at RM. Poch to RM. Jimmy Quinn to Spurs. Simple.

Wasn't Mark Moseley showing very promising managerial talent with the youth or reserve team a while back or something? If that's still the case maybe he's being groomed as a potential successor.
Mark Moseley is manager at Weymouth, got them promoted last season, doing well this season .

Quite a leap from Weymouth to the PL. What about Scott Parker ?

Poisoned chalice taking Eddies job. A bit like the people that followed Fergie. I wouldn’t go for an obvious option from within the club. Parker certainly a good shout. Lee Bowyer has done a cracking job too at Charlton if we can forgive the Leeds links! Then there must be another Pochettino or Koop lingering in one of the mid table Spanish or German clubs.

Dont think he would go north of london.who do you think would replace him if he went.??
Surely, if the job of man utd came up, one of the biggest clubs in the world he would go.

I don't think he would leave for Everton, too much of a risk and too far north. Don't think Spurs would go for him, can't see a vacancy there unless Poch walks away first. Also, with the training ground now happening....!!....Eddie is getting everything he needs with us.
If it did happen....not only is Bowyer a decent shout but Lee Johnson also, really reminds me a lot of Eddie, how he speaks and how he plays.

Spurs don’t employ a manager they employ a head coach. Eddie gets complete control here from the younger age groups upwards, he wouldn’t get that anywhere else not to mention not being able to make the final decisions on signings or time to implement his philosophy. All things considered I’m not sure how attractive a proposition this would be for him.

Everton have spent an absolute fortune yet have assembled an incredibly unbalanced squad that would take a lot of work to correct, and it's unclear how much further money would be made available to do it.

Spurs try and do everything on a relative shoestring for their level under Levy, and have an entire squad who feel they are under-paid compared to other big European clubs, and who's heads are turned. Expect a proper turnover of players there in the near future, again with an unclear level of funding to do it, given there's a whacking great stadium to pay off.

Neither job would be remotely easy and both would be very risky for a sacking another year down the line.

Moseley doing well at Weymouth ...managing is managing....maybe him and someone like Purches or Fletcher as No 2.
If it turned into a disaster after a season or so.....then go for experience!

Can anyone really see Eddie working for the likes of Daniel Levy?

manure would want someone with experience in Europe.

Everton are a chess pit of mediocrity.

I think when Eddie leaves it will be to take a sabbatical, and I hope it isn’t soon.

I can actually see Eddie being a good fit for a European side at some point, we know he's done some of his homework abroad in Spain and Italy. Maybe a club like Sevilla, a smaller club that tries to play good football. Ultimately though, I am pretty sure he will get an offer to take the England job, even if its a dozen years down the line.

;