PL managerial vacancies coming up??

I can actually see Eddie being a good fit for a European side at some point, we know he's done some of his homework abroad in Spain and Italy. Maybe a club like Sevilla, a smaller club that tries to play good football. Ultimately though, I am pretty sure he will get an offer to take the England job, even if its a dozen years down the line.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all - I think when he’s had enough here, he’ll take a sabbatical and have a good look around European and World football.

I can’t see any team in England that would be attractive to Eddie offering him a job.

However, a decent Spanish or German team ( I think he’d be a great fit in the Bundesliga) with regular European participation could certainly be interested.

That might be the stepping stone to the England job - should he actually be interested in that.

Anyway it’s an interesting league so far this season, with the outliers of Liverpool
and Watford anyone seems capable of beating anyone.

No easy games and no really tough ones, if only we could click completely and be more clinical ........

I quite like the Leeds manager Bielsa,has top league experience with Marseille i think it was,and seems to be doing a good job with not much money.
Should the unthinkable happen,that is.

Think Tindall and Eddie come or go as a pair.......Tindall is not manager material imo......but as I have said ,I can't see Eddie going anywhere while we are in PL

;