Players back in training

Brooks looking amazingly fit and seeing him with a smile on his face is special. I think he could be a massive player for us, having him in and around the first team squad will boost the morale and team spirit. Not only that, we all know how classy he is and how we ripped apart world class defences last tie round. When he get match fitness back I think he will be just as good.

In the 11 min video, is Leif Davis present? There is a guy that looks a lot like him there. See a lot of Hill and of course Stan the Man is back!

Davis - of course it’s Kilkenny duh

Brooks looking amazingly fit and seeing him with a smile on his face is special. I think he could be a massive player for us, having him in and around the first team squad will boost the morale and team spirit. Not only that, we all know how classy he is and how we ripped apart world class defences last tie round. When he get match fitness back I think he will be just as good.

You THINK,
I HOPE.
UTC

He looks so much better than when I saw him in the end of season video, that has made me feel he may be back fully fit not long after the season starts.......it will be like a new signing.....can't wait to see him back.....what a reception he'll get

He looks so much better than when I saw him in the end of season video, that has made me feel he may be back fully fit not long after the season starts.......it will be like a new signing.....can't wait to see him back.....what a reception he'll get
Yea he looks fatter on the face and a much better colour.

I said to the missus when we had the end of season video on how ill he looked.
So good to see him back.

;