Players I would like to see us get in...

Don't understand the clamour for Roriguez. Yes, he can score against our defence but he's not exactly prolific, averaging a goal every 5 games or so

Indeed, Eddie also knows him well and (seemingly) hasn't tried to re-sign him before.

Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea would be an interesting loan, but I suspect he’ll go to a championship side. Other than that, Gibbs, Rondon and Brunt impressed me when we played The Baggies, Allen from Stoke would fit in perfectly as well. For me, we need for the starting XI a left back, 2 centre mids and maybe another winger.

Loftus-Cheek - someone creative as it’s noticeable when Junior is out.

Tierney - eventual replacement for Charlie.

Mawson - love Cook / franno but both make too many mistakes! We need more competition at CB

...i think Mawson is over-rated for what he would be likely to cost, he looks decent on the ball, but at times his defending is no better than what we have....hopefully Mings & Ake can form a good CB partnership next season? It is more important to get the full back positions covered to replace Francis & Daniels...Adam Smith is a versatile attacking wing back option but his defending is lacking at times...

Can't really see Chelsea releasing Loftus Cheek, unless it for silly money?

Gibbs or Tierney would be a good addition.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Afobe and Grabban...and maybe whether Gerrard will tempt Jermaine to Rangers?

We will need a striker to supplement Wilson,King and Mousset..

No way Loftus-cheek is going anywhere than straight into the Chelsea starting XI

One question for me, which has been overhanging for ages, is does Gradel get another crack at the PL? Played constantly for a struggling Toulouse and scored 7 (although several were pens I think)...

Would love him to work out but I reckon he'll be moved on this summer...

just a reminder

the transfer window is opening early this summer - from next thursday 17th may until august 9th, the thursday before the season begins

For me Zouma is tried and tested in the Prem and has the pace and height that we need. Am sure he won't fancy playing Championship footie with Stoke next season!

For me Zouma is tried and tested in the Prem and has the pace and height that we need. Am sure he won't fancy playing Championship footie with Stoke next season!
He was just on loan wasn’t he? I know he was highly thought of at Chelsea before he did his knee and I think this season was about improving fitness. That said, I’d welcome him here.

Same old names on the mill- it's as bad as the manager Merry go round. Tierney? we've had all that and the Celtic b######cks on another thread!
No ones listening, so if we have to speculate Be Original -some of you are thankfully but others like sheep pandering to the infamous Press S##t stirrers!

Totally unrealistic but my son has just signed these players for AFCB on FIFA and got me thinking that these would be class signings in real life....Saloman Rondon, Justin Kluivert, James Maddison and Ruben Neves

Straight into starting 11 signings:
Ben Pearson - Preston - Central Midfielder, quality on the ball and decent engine
Craig Dawson - West Brom - right sided CB who can also cover RB, lots of PL experience to slot straight in
Jay Rodriguez - West From - winger/forward option who would slot straight in, Eddie knows him well

Subs bench development signings:
David Brooks - Sheffield United - winger/forward option who would be more a developmental prospect
Chris Mepham - Brentford CB as already linked, or as an alternative:
Zak Vyner - Bristol City - right sided CB who can cover right back
My PNE mate has been raving about Pearson all season - he’s a vital player for them so they’ll put up a fight for sure .

At the level of player we can afford or get access to it really doesn't matter who they are. What is important is that they are acquired for the positions we are desperately weak in and that they are able to quickly gel with and form good partnerships with others alongside them. Not like Tomlin or Iturbe for example.

;