Please note, supporters are not permitted to bring umbrellas into the stadium.

View attachment 12158
This is the update we have been wating for. I suggest we all turn up with walking sticks to highlight what utter nonsense this is.
Bunch of fucking bellends

They've not even explained what these grounds of safety are.

I hope I get wet and die of pneumonia just to spite this bunch of uncharitable self interested weasels that now seem to run the club.

adult-long-tailed-weasel.jpeg

Last edited:
No umbrellas in sunny sunny Bournemouth please!

Don't see how enforceable it is until such time as the signage around the ground is updated to include umbrellas alongside the knifes, drugs and flares (which might make someone think twice about how ridiculous it is).

When Bournemouth have a more restrictive policy than Wembley stadium for cup finals and England games, something is wrong.

My biggest safety concern is wheelchairs.

With a decent set of spanners you could break one down into multiple weapons.

I can feel an email coming on

As theweasels@afcb.co.uk probably won't work, who do I try?

Liz Finney still with us or has she jumped ship?
If Liz has got any sense, ( and I know she has plenty) she'll know what's coming over the hill and has already planned ahead.

People concerned about their hair and clothes getting wet which dries off no long term damage.
You have all lived with rain your whole life in UK.
I don't think they should be banned but alot of embarrassing soft southern dissent going on.

People concerned about their hair and clothes getting wet which dries off no long term damage.
You have all lived with rain your whole life in UK.
I don't think they should be banned but alot of embarrassing soft southern dissent going on.

It's the principal, no more, no less and yes getting wet . Has someone complained about their hair ?

Oh dear.........................

A NEW weather warning for heavy, thundery rain has been issued by the Met Office.
The yellow alert will be in force this weekend from 12am on Saturday until 6am on Sunday.
It covers Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole, and parts of Dorset.
The Met Office says the rain will be heavy and thundery at times with up to 30mm of rainfall seen in some places.
A Met Office spokesperson said: “After a wet week, further heavy and at times thundery showers, will merge into longer spells of rain between early Saturday and Sunday morning.

“Many parts of the warning area will see 15-30 mm, whilst the wettest spots, most likely close to English Channel coasts, could see 50-70 mm.

Have done some research over umbrellas at these rock hard northern clubs for vlad. Both the Etihad and Old Trafford allow small fold up umbrellas for good reason, they don't want to piss off thousands of ordinary folk who have to walk any distance to a game.

Our club has lost its marbles and is rapidly losing its identity judging by that cherries trust post. What complete and utter cretin is making decisions like that.

;