Positives and negatives v Palace

Because Senesi was the guiltier party. Kelly isn't innocent either, but Senesi was the worst of the two.

I thought they were both dreadful. Kelly looks to be lacking confidence, which is a disaster for his game. Senesi was on the wrong side but he still had a game to forget.

Truth is they all looked like a bunch of players who aren't good enough for this level, as did the ref, lino and our management team.

Eze "We knew what their setup was like for corners so it was pretty simple. We saw the spaces and that we could get opportunities from there"

Pretty damning on our coaching set up.
One of the first ways to judge a manager is their ability to set a team up at set pieces at both ends. You will always face teams richer than you with better players unless you are Real Madrid or Man City. Stuff will happen in normal play because of that that can be excused. If you look abject at set plays though that’s coaching and organisation.

It’s not his fault, he should never have been given the job and will probably end up paying the price and having a knock in a career he was learning so well. Shame on Fake and Hughesless.

Lets face it, no one had a good game today, when that happens you are going to lose.
The commentator said 10 players had the virus. maybe that was the excuse for them all playing badly.

probably the commentator trying to cover up the that performance

For me moore is a player to bring on and not a starter in the premier league especially if your trying to play. We should go back to last years team and see if were good enough.team is not set up right and players
confidence has gone.
100% spot on. You either start him and play to his strengths with width and a sea of crosses or you bring him on. There aren’t many games in this league where you can do the former. Using him to get in behind like we did today is like using Messi to defend aerial corners. But that comes down to management experience. So basic.

This is the weird thing I can't get my head around.

GON had a long playing career as a pro. He's been doing coaching a while now. I'm sure if we were to have a talk it would become apparent in 30 seconds he has more football knowledge in his little finger than I do in total. Yet, how can something that is so glaringly obvious to me and to every team we play against still be so bad? Especially as they had a nice long break tailor made to reset things and fix the problems.

This is the weird thing I can't get my head around.

GON had a long playing career as a pro. He's been doing coaching a while now. I'm sure if we were to have a talk it would become apparent in 30 seconds he has more football knowledge in his little finger than I do in total. Yet, how can something that is so glaringly obvious to me and to every team we play against still be so bad? Especially as they had a nice long break tailor made to reset things and fix the problems.
There seems to be an inverse relationship between coaching time and our performances, maybe just give them all a couple of days off before Man United.

;