Positives from playing in the Championship

kirsikka

UTC Legend
- No Big Six
- No wondering why we aren't building the new stadium
- No funding Liverpool's title bid
- No watching with any vested interest the season-by-season sly grasping of more and more % of the tv money from the aforementioned six
- No VAR
- No Olly Murs
- No missing out on watching us on tv since all Championship games are now available on a stream

No, I like watching top football ... the skills of Salah, De Bruyne, Rashford, Kane etc - and seeing us beat top sides. Why settle for second-best when we know that we can hold our own at this level? And the descent in Championship could be fast and very damaging.

No - I want a miracle and PL football.

Less JCL's (hopefully).

Sick of hearing this as if the bucket rattlers have some sense of superiority.

In a few years time we'll be wondering why we're back at 5k crowds in league one wanting them back to stay afloat after having turned tens of thousands of new supporters away over the last 5 seasons because they didn't have enough points or sneered because they were new supporters.

I swear some revel in the "I was there when we were s**t" and love the struggle and find comfort in it.... Unfortunately without the JCLs, nobody will be around to listen or care about their boring "journey" either.

- No Big Six
- No wondering why we aren't building the new stadium
- No funding Liverpool's title bid
- No watching with any vested interest the season-by-season sly grasping of more and more % of the tv money from the aforementioned six
- No VAR
- No Olly Murs
- No missing out on watching us on tv since all Championship games are now available on a stream
Don’t be so sure about no VAR

I find it very funny.Eddie bought Solanke who spend half a season without scoring when he first came .Then he lets Defoe and Mousset leave the Club!
He bring inexperienced Sturridge from Swansea when the team is fighting relegation and he leaves experienced Defoe at Rangers!Now it's Sturridge can't play he has to learn. Why bring him from the loan he was enjoying!

Will the championship get it ? Personally I think its an abomination for spectators in the grounds but we know the PL don't give a toss about us.

If its getting cascaded down then feck it.... I'll find another hobby.
No it’s not. I misread a news report about it. Apparently they discussed it last season but budget restrictions in many clubs means it’s a long way off. So, we have one more reason for enjoying our footie.

I find it very funny.Eddie bought Solanke who spend half a season without scoring when he first came .Then he lets Defoe and Mousset leave the Club!
He bring inexperienced Sturridge from Swansea when the team is fighting relegation and he leaves experienced Defoe at Rangers!Now it's Sturridge can't play he has to learn. Why bring him from the loan he was enjoying!

Persactley , my dear Gladie laddie...you've Nailed it....and I hope Surridge is happy with me taking the 't' out of him.

No, I like watching top football ... the skills of Salah, De Bruyne, Rashford, Kane etc - and seeing us beat top sides. Why settle for second-best when we know that we can hold our own at this level? And the descent in Championship could be fast and very damaging.

No - I want a miracle and PL football.

Spect you like Salah rubbing his nuts in tantric , orgasmic cosmic delight every December in front of the Ted Mac construction.....and getting back home in time for Dan Goslings current career shredded by Nomark CyberJerks !

Sick of hearing this as if the bucket rattlers have some sense of superiority.

In a few years time we'll be wondering why we're back at 5k crowds in league one wanting them back to stay afloat after having turned tens of thousands of new supporters away over the last 5 seasons because they didn't have enough points or sneered because they were new supporters.

I swear some revel in the "I was there when we were s**t" and love the struggle and find comfort in it.... Unfortunately without the JCLs, nobody will be around to listen or care about their boring "journey" either.

You silly monkey... Points... the only 'points' that matter are on Tits or in G Spots......
.. or the the 3 you get in football after each Win...you don't Win you don't get em...same in All the leagues.....we don't get enough points with this pile of shite...so we have a crack down below..find the G - spot if you see my 'Points'.
As far as ' I was there ' is concernd..why wouldn't a fan want to say this..if he WAS there ...he WAS there... the JCLs can say the same one day...they were ' there' in the PL...same thing , different Era ...different league. ..no one outside Dorset gives a sh*t anyway!

Last edited:
It’s my favourite league. I don’t want us to go down but I won’t be devastated if we do.

Plenty to love about the championship most of which has been covered but for me the main thing is if you are on form and give your all you can win any game and you know that when travelling to it.

Just listened to Krasner of Wigan, on R5 begging local businessmen with Money to get the poor little club out of the sh*t.
Sounds like a right effeminate tosser....a bit like Gordon Taylor...limp wristed exterior but steely- minded.
But thats football people through and through now.. Its All to f*ck as a sport!

;