Possible new forum "team selector" game for 20/21

Great, so . . . does it start with Sunday's friendly?
If so, any ideas how we'll do the subs thing? (given JT may just play two separate 11s)

Great, so . . . does it start with Sunday's friendly?
If so, any ideas how we'll do the subs thing? (given JT may just play two separate 11s)

No this comp will not start until the first league game with entries kicking off after the West Ham friendly.

I just meant we will get an idea of JT's selection - plus it was a shameless excuse to bump this thread again!

A good idea and fair play to you for thinking of it. However, personally I'd just stick to picking the starting 11 not the complete 18 man squad. Points obviously for those that start but a ' half point' if one of your starting 11 choices actually comes on as a sub .

A good idea and fair play to you for thinking of it. However, personally I'd just stick to picking the starting 11 not the complete 18 man squad. Points obviously for those that start but a ' half point' if one of your starting 11 choices actually comes on as a sub .

The reason for including the subs is to give extra scoring variety as if we end up with a very settled starting 11 then everyones scores would be virtually the same and it could get boring. Making it the 11 + 7 just opens it up a bit but the scoring system should still heavilly favour getting the starting 11 correct.

;