Post-match summary

The play acting and fake injuries from Arsenal were so pathetic they were almost funny.
The commentator on the link I was watching said that the Arsenal players should be embarrassed by their rolling around 'injured' then jumping up when the ref gave nothing. All that money just to be a drama queen, I had the wrong job when I worked!

The commentator on the link I was watching said that the Arsenal players should be embarrassed by their rolling around 'injured' then jumping up when the ref gave nothing. All that money just to be a drama queen, I had the wrong job when I worked!

I think that was Tony Gale. He co-coms on a lot of AFCB matches and he seems to be a bit of a fan of EH and the team. Always very fair. He was dead right about the play acting. It's very irritating that players who already have the advantage of probably being more talented and playing for big clubs feel the need to try and gain even more of an advantage by play acting, especially when their team mates like Xhaka are getting away with murder.

;