Pre Match Music

Loud music is now seen as the norm. I was at the Christchurch food festival the other weekend, lovely sunny Sunday lunchtime and there was loud house/ garage type music booming out. The people there were of all ages, not a young crowd.

The music at DC prevents any pre match atmosphere building up. Unnecessary and intrusive.

It is a sign of our stupid times.

Loud music is now seen as the norm. I was at the Christchurch food festival the other weekend, lovely sunny Sunday lunchtime and there was loud house/ garage type music booming out. The people there were of all ages, not a young crowd.

The music at DC prevents any pre match atmosphere building up. Unnecessary and intrusive.

Sign of your age more likely.

There was an Abba tribute band at Castlepoint recently outside M&S. They were so loud you could hear the drums in Nando's.

*picks up jacket and shuffles off*

Thanks to Liz Finney we could actually hear each other in conversations today, it made for a really pleasant change to be able to hold a conversation without having to shout or actually have to nearly speak into the other persons ear.

If you ask, they do listen at our club.
If you don't ask you don't get. I shall email Liz to say thanks. It was much better today. The only thing that drowned out conversation was the rain on the roof and I can't really expect her to do much about that !!!!!:utc:

;