Pre season friendly

to be fair to them, I think they're trying hard to be good (from their point of view). plenty of communications, they've spent loads on the ticket website stuff (it has lovely graphics etc). the trouble with all these things, is they don't always see it from the viewpoint of the majority of the punters - who don't cope with technology very well, don't have the time or interest to keep up on all the rules regarding tickets etc. they ought to have some sort of customers user group....

I'm sure there are some very nice folk working there, but they've been zero help so far in getting our ticket points reinstated. They're currently showing zero for both my son and myself- thanks for the earlier reply Rob, has anyone else had a similar (zero points) problem? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

I consider myself fairly IT savvy (worked in it for 35 years plus), these are things I notice straight away/pee me off about the website

1) there is no login for exisiting customers on the home page
2) I click "tickets", still no sign of a login
3) I click "latest ticket news" - its about getting tickets for the brentford game
4) I click "buy tickets online" in the hope its where I'm sposed to go to find info, and get a "you are not allowed to authorise this url" error
5) it lets me proceed regardless of the error, and says I am logged in, but then says with regard to the chelsea game "this offer is restricted, I am unable to buy tickets for this game" - but of course, if I press "buy".... I am really!

it's all very sneaky stuff, to sort out the plastics from those who really care

:utc:

I consider myself fairly IT savvy (worked in it for 35 years plus), these are things I notice straight away/pee me off about the website

3) I click "latest ticket news" - its about getting tickets for the brentford game
4) I click "buy tickets online" in the hope its where I'm sposed to go to find info, and get a "you are not allowed to authorise this url" error
5) it lets me proceed regardless of the error, and says I am logged in, but then says with regard to the chelsea game "this offer is restricted, I am unable to buy tickets for this game" - but of course, if I press "buy".... I am really!

All sounds perfectly intuitive to me ;)
Makes me glad I'm never in a position to buy tickets really. One less thing in life for me to get annoyed about !

I found it easy to login.

I'm sure there are some very nice folk working there, but they've been zero help so far in getting our ticket points reinstated. They're currently showing zero for both my son and myself- thanks for the earlier reply Rob, has anyone else had a similar (zero points) problem? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions
I have 14 home 10 away

14 corresponds yo all the league games in truncated season

10 away seems a lot, for that part season without checking and nowhere near enough if its over 2 seasons.

I thought they were keeping 18/19 as well, so not sure really

I have 14 home 10 away

14 corresponds yo all the league games in truncated season

10 away seems a lot, for that part season without checking and nowhere near enough if its over 2 seasons.

I thought they were keeping 18/19 as well, so not sure really
So obvs I had to check and I did do 10 aways that season. So they are clearly only using 19/20 on home and away

Does anyone know what the maximum home points is for non season ticket holders. I'm assuming 17 as that was the number of home games viewed in 19/20 and none in 20/21.

Does anyone know what the maximum home points is for non season ticket holders. I'm assuming 17 as that was the number of home games viewed in 19/20 and none in 20/21.
I think there were three games last season which some non-ST holders might have attended.

I would have thought 14 max home in 19/20 as no fans for Palace, Newcastle, Leicester, Spurs and Southampton

I have 15 home points and don't believe I missed any, but did get refunded on a couple that didn't happen.

;