Premier League 22/23

Seems according to reports Stuttgart midfield player Orel Mangala is to join Forest for around £12 million, he is also a Belgium international.

Seeing as Notts is being mentioned!

The two Nottingham teams, Forest and County play each other tonight.

They first met in 1878.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/notts-county/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Nottingham Forest/

The Nottingham derby was the start of them all.

London, Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Madrid, Milan - all of these cities and more have their derby matches but the oldest, the derby match that started all derbies, belongs to Nottingham.

Notts County, the oldest League club in the world (founded 1863), and Nottingham Forest, the third oldest (1865), enjoy a curious rivalry. And like all good historical yarns, it begins in controversy.

http://www.thewick.co.uk/THISISNEWARK/TISER/site 171097/sport/derbies.htm

Last edited:
I've been watching various premier league previews and I'm missing the championship before a ball has even been kicked.

What a miserable league. Only two possible champions and all anyone is talking about is money.
Think we just have to suck it up, hope for a few historical wins and a couple of magical goals. Then, an intriguing last month or so where we are playing for something meaningful.

Biggest diff for me personally is I will now get the sterilized PL commentary instead of Kris and Willo. Most of the time, these PL commentators know very little about the Cherries.

I mentioned the other day about our foreign scout/s and if we might get someone from abroad like other clubs, Brighton etc.

Now a Brighton defender they signed from abroad last August for just over £15 million, has put in a transfer request hoping it will get him a move to Manchester City.

City have been reported as putting in an offer of £30 million for the player, but Brighton want £50 million.

So maybe they will come to some deal between the two figures, but Brighton would have more than doubled the money they paid for the player nearly a year ago.

;