Premier League 22/23

Surridge hasn't started many games at all, as I recall just the cup game v Blackpool when he missed 3 clear chances. He has more to his game though and made an impression when he came on today although he missed a decent chance. Interesting relegation battle this season with Forest doing much better than most pundits expected. We'll be signing a few players too including the Brazilian Danilo who looks pretty good. Confidence is high and I'm sure we'll stay up.

Last edited:
Surridge hasn't started many games at all, as I recall just the cup game v Blackpool when he missed 3 clear chances. He has more to his game though and made an impression when he came on today although he missed a decent chance. Interesting relegation battle this season with Forest doing much better than most pundits expected. We'll be signing a few players too including the Brazilian Danilo who looks pretty good. Confidence is high and I'm sure we'll stay up.
Says it all really.
What has happened to the other 25 players they had.

Reactions: DJ
Says it all really.
What has happened to the other 25 players they had.
There are about 5 first team players on long term injuries and 2 more today. We needed bodies and not all were going to be suitable, given we've not been in the top division for 23 years we had some catching up to do.

There are about 5 first team players on long term injuries and 2 more today. We needed bodies and not all were going to be suitable, given we've not been in the top division for 23 years we had some catching up to do.

Forest will stay up.. .the fans will be the deciding factor ..in the home games for sure....backing grafters like Surridge is a key element.

I think Frank Lampard might walk out in the coming week ...he looks so down with all that sh*t going down ..possibly will quit under influence of his wife.
I'm all for standing up to pressure but sometimes a man must decide if it's worth it ! :hmmm:

SSN

West Ham have drawn up a four-person shortlist to potentially replace under-fire David Moyes which includes two “dream” appointments in Mauricio Pochettino and Thomas Tuchel, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Moyes' West Ham have not won a game in the Premier League since the restart after the World Cup, and sit 18th after their defeat by Wolves on Saturday.

;