Preston v AFC Bournemouth

I get that people are pleased with a consistent line up but let’s not let it conceal the fact that the same line up has been making hard work of the games. So hopefully another consistent 3 points but a better, more comfortable, showing would be welcome.
The Watford game was always going to be hard work tbf and we created chances against Bristol City......i don't think we're ever look impressive under Woodgate anyway.

will be interesting to see how pearson fairs. strikes me as the sort of character that won;t be phased by returning to old club, may even raise his game. no fans either to get on his back either.

will be interesting to see how pearson fairs. strikes me as the sort of character that won;t be phased by returning to old club, may even raise his game. no fans either to get on his back either.

I'm interested to know how he will be received by the Preston commentators, they will be the nearest we will get, without the booing fans to see how much discontent there is. I haven't hunted down a betting market, but I think backing Pearson to get booked would be profitable.

The team do seem to be improving and after the last couple of games I find myself in the curious position of actually looking forward to this one (three nil defeat now nailed on, sorry).

I get that people are pleased with a consistent line up but let’s not let it conceal the fact that the same line up has been making hard work of the games. So hopefully another consistent 3 points but a better, more comfortable, showing would be welcome.
But therein has been the problem for most of the season, we play 1 or 2 games, don’t blow the opposition away and then we make changes to try and find this holy grail of a starting 11. We’ll never find it unless we introduce some consistency in our selection and allow partnerships to form.

Very happy that JW has chosen an 11, and a formation, and appears to be sticking to it.

;