Profit & Sustainability Rules Change

Will the new proposals miraculously save Everton and Forest from points deductions..................................................Call me Mr Cynical !!!

No because they’ve broken the rules under the current rules.

This new change will basically prevent anyone challenging the bigger clubs ever again and keep the status quo preventing any other clubs the benefit from big takeovers.

The days of blockerbuster takeovers of Chelsea and Manchester City are done, the drawbridge has been lifted.

PL want at all costs to protect the big six and will slant any changes to ensure their preservation in their competition…one day The PL will be a dozen clubs probably including Barca,RM,Bayern,Milans and PSG

They will want to call the shots on a Euro Super League for sure!

No because they’ve broken the rules under the current rules.

This new change will basically prevent anyone challenging the bigger clubs ever again and keep the status quo preventing any other clubs the benefit from big takeovers.

The days of blockerbuster takeovers of Chelsea and Manchester City are done, the drawbridge has been lifted.
This! If adopted we’ll be entering a new world of football ownership and no matter how ambitious the likes of Bill and others are, he/they will be left behind as it will be even more difficult to compete. Not only that, we’d still have VAR! Yes, I know it’s unrelated but it’s yet another aspect of so called progressiveness.

"Following the shocking scenes witnessed during AFC Bournemouth's win at Old Trafford this season, an additional 'Premier League Brand Protection' clause has been inserted."

"Any certified Global Brand Big Club(tm) embarrassed at home can now apply to have this clause activated. Upon activation, an additional transfer slush fund is assigned to provide much needed transfer news for our partners at Sky Sports, following the recent disappointing January transfer window. In addition a points deduction can be applied to the club found to be damaging the Brand."

"We can now annouce -17 points deducted from AFC Bournemouth with immediate effect."

An unnamed Premier League source was quoted as saying "It's a shame that Jefferson Lerma doesn't still play for them, or we'd have banned him for 10 games 'n all."

Do they really think we're all stupid? This is nothing but a means to protect the bigger six (?) clubs from the threat that anyone - like us for example - might actually be able to compete with them in the transfer market. At least the PSR provides some kind of level playing field preventing the likes of Newcastle from splashing their reserves. And BTW, I never realised Kaveh Solhekol was such a master at not answering a simple question.

so this is going to a vote, there are 20 teams in the prem and they will need to get is it not 14 votes to get something accepted. If i was an owner of one of the other clubs id vote it down as its getting close the league position fixing

;