Qatar World Cup

Japanese pace beating Croatian muscle so far.

Never have liked the Croatians, hope they go out.

Their fans booing Canadian keeper Borjan, of Serbian parentage.

Modric always reminds me of Daltrey's line when he first met Pete Townsend ... "he's a nose on a stick".

Come on you Nips...get the tenacious Croats out of the way !
Love seeing underdogs take it on ..love it !

I know you think you're hilarious and everything but we literally have posters on this board from East Asian backgrounds who have told you that using the term 'Nips' is offensive on multiple occasions. Have you that little respect for your fellow posters that you'd deliberately ignore reasoned requests to not use derogatory terms so that you can continue your paint-by-numbers trolling? To what end?

I know you think you're hilarious and everything but we literally have posters on this board from East Asian backgrounds who have told you that using the term 'Nips' is offensive on multiple occasions. Have you that little respect for your fellow posters that you'd deliberately ignore reasoned requests to not use derogatory terms so that you can continue your paint-by-numbers trolling? To what end?

You silly bugger 'Nips' is short for Nippon..their preferred word for their Nation...I've been to Kobe and got told off in a bar for saying 'Japan '.

The ' Afcb' Woke / Elite strikes again !

F√ck it. ...I hope 'Japan' / Nippon win the f√cking WC now.!
The way they are playing with scintillating football...far better than England.

Last edited:
You silly bugger 'Nips' is short for Nippon..their preferred word for their Nation...I've been to Kobe and got told off in a bar for saying 'Japan '.

The ' Afcb' Woke / Elite strikes again !

F√ck it. ...I hope 'Japan' / Nippon win the f√cking WC now.!
The way they are playing with scintillating football...far better than England.

Brian I've not posted a response to you because I'm interested in your opinion or think you will suddenly stop posting mind-numbingly boring troll-by-numbers nonsense designed to get a response from people like me.

I'm doing it because if we let some humourless old dickhead post ethnic slurs unchallenged on here it reflects badly on us all rather than just you. It is also deeply disrespectful to other posters even if you are prepared to come up with some b*llocks about it not being an ethnic slur despite being repeatedly told otherwise.

Brian I've not posted a response to you because I'm interested in your opinion or think you will suddenly stop posting mind-numbingly boring troll-by-numbers nonsense designed to get a response from people like me.

I'm doing it because if we let some humourless old dickhead post ethnic slurs unchallenged on here it reflects badly on us all rather than just you. It is also deeply disrespectful to other posters even if you are prepared to come up with some b*llocks about it not being an ethnic slur despite being repeatedly told otherwise.

to be fair, you can hear them chanting Nippon.

Unless that's a load of Ingerland supporters who have got tickets.

I've said my bit on the subject and stick with it.

You are obsessed with the word 'troll/ trolling'. It just doesn't register with me..
People post ..and that's it ..All is Grist to the Mill.
Have you been to Japan ?
I'm from a different age- group it seems...you know, the infamous f√cking 'boomers'...we are less sensitive and more ' all embracing' of cultural differences and associated wit...No Surrender.

Who ..other than you is " repeatedly telling me" i'm wrong ? :Fingers:

Last edited:
I see that Croatia still have that long-haired sub who looks like one of Hans Gruber’s mercenaries from Die Hard …

...you know..the infamous f√cking 'boomers'...we are less sensitive and more ' all embracing' of cultural differences.and associated wit..

Translation: unwilling to adapt and change. You don’t give a **************** if you’re being racist because back in the day it was socially acceptable and can’t accept it no longer is.

Before you ask since apparently a trip there makes it ok, I’ve been loads of times for work plus a couple of holidays. Due back there early next year where I certainly won’t be using any ethnic slurs.

Tbf, I have seen a few on here making mention of “frogs” and “krauts” without any negative pushback. Different rules for European backgrounds?

;