Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

Don't remind us of the Millwall game. One of the worst performances ever!
Just had to remind myself about that game- so bad I think I tried to expunge it from my memory. Eddie made 11 changes to his starting line up that day (so yeah basically the whole team) with Mousset leading the line and Grabban tucked in behind- novel I think is the word. Also interesting to see a few candidates on the “Former Players Who Are Shyte” thread started in that team. What could possibly have gone wrong?

Just had to remind myself about that game- so bad I think I tried to expunge it from my memory. Eddie made 11 changes to his starting line up that day (so yeah basically the whole team) with Mousset leading the line and Grabban tucked in behind- novel I think is the word. Also interesting to see a few candidates on the “Former Players Who Are Shyte” thread started in that team. What could possibly have gone wrong?

talking of cup games I hoped I'd forgotten about, the replay thrashing at wigan roughly 5 years ago
benik afobe strikers masterclass, as I recall

Brad Smith, a left back performance to rival any of the worst we've seen down the years.

Tube for QPR... So I seem to recall when QPR was a regular fixture of ours that I used to use Ravenscroft Park as the station to get off and walk from, however, looking at the map it is a 30 min walk from the ground... No problem walking that (parking at Richmond), but does anyone know if it's probably easier to just switch lines at RP instead and travel to one of the closer stations, Shepherds Bush Market, for instance...?

Tube for QPR... So I seem to recall when QPR was a regular fixture of ours that I used to use Ravenscroft Park as the station to get off and walk from, however, looking at the map it is a 30 min walk from the ground... No problem walking that (parking at Richmond), but does anyone know if it's probably easier to just switch lines at RP instead and travel to one of the closer stations, Shepherds Bush Market, for instance...?
I was looking at changing to the Circle/Hammersmith and getting to Wood Lane or Shepherds Bush Market stations. Ravenscroft might not be a bad shout for avoiding crowds though.

Looking back at that game makes you appreciate where we are now.....

• 23 Federici
  • 47 Lee
  • 20 Wilson
  • 26 Mings
  • 14 B Smith
  • 33 Ibe
  • 22 Hyndman
  • 6 Surman
  • 7 Pugh
  • 28 Grabban
  • 31 Mousset

Substitutes​

• 3 S Cook
  • 4 Gosling
  • 1 3Wilson
  • 18 L Cook
  • 21 Allsop
  • 42 Simpson
  • 52 O'Connell

District Line from Richmond to Hammersmith and then jump on to the Hammersmith and City line to Wood Lane (you will have to cross the road at Hammersmith to get to the other Hammersmith station). 5 Minute walk to the ground from Wood Lane
Ahh yes, meant to say going on to Hammersmith and not change Ravenscroft... I don't recall the walk from Ravenscroft being that bad though, but I also don't recall it being 30 mins...?

If Travers plays in goal is it right that he would not be able to get another loan move apart from back to Stoke?

Looking back at that game makes you appreciate where we are now.....

• 23 Federici
  • 47 Lee
  • 20 Wilson
  • 26 Mings
  • 14 B Smith
  • 33 Ibe
  • 22 Hyndman
  • 6 Surman
  • 7 Pugh
  • 28 Grabban
  • 31 Mousset

Substitutes​

• 3 S Cook
  • 4 Gosling
  • 1 3Wilson
  • 18 L Cook
  • 21 Allsop
  • 42 Simpson
  • 52 O'Connell
The line up certainly gives you a reminder in how far we have progressed in the last six years.
Sometimes even now, I still find it completely surreal that we are a premier league team. If I'm honest, i hope this mindset never changes. Cant believe we now argue about who to leave out of midfield. Lucky wotsits aren't we?

The line up certainly gives you a reminder in how far we have progressed in the last six years.
Sometimes even now, I still find it completely surreal that we are a premier league team. If I'm honest, i hope this mindset never changes. Cant believe we now argue about who to leave out of midfield. Lucky wotsits aren't we?
Remember getting back on the tube to hear that Wilson had been injured in training.....not a great day.

Being in south London I change at Clapham junction to Shepherd’s Bush and walk to the ground for 20 mins with food/drink options on route.

Isn’t that how most afcb fans will travel?

;