Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

The Echo is reporting that AI has stated that "we are a bit thin on the ground" for the QPR game. Looks like most of the development squad will be on duty for this game. Hopefully, this shortage of players will not cost us a place in the next round. QPR will be at full strength.
Give us all a laugh R & R.

Predict your starting line-up and the result.

Give us all a laugh R & R.

Predict your starting line-up and the result.

Never understand any negativity towards our team at the moment.

Recenty we won 6 out of 7 games and that so easily could have been 7 out of 7.

We are 12th in the league with the most points we have ever had in the first 19 PL games of the season.

Playing exciting, attacking, entertaining football, if you can’t be positive about that then maybe it’s time to call it a day of watching AFCB.

.......................Travers.......
Aarons.......Meps.....Senesi......Greenwood
..........Rothwell.....Billing
Brooks.......Scott........Siniesta
...................Dom

Would like to rest Dom but starting Moore is a no for me....really don't want to change the way we play.

Gutted not to be travelling tomorrow, I love the cup, especially third round day, it’s what being a fan is all about. I will get home from work and count how many minutes it is before I see Ronnie Radford score the greatest of goals. UTC

Gutted not to be travelling tomorrow, I love the cup, especially third round day, it’s what being a fan is all about. I will get home from work and count how many minutes it is before I see Ronnie Radford score the greatest of goals. UTC
Working on a Saturday mate? This is concerning?

;