Queens Park Rangers v AFC Bournemouth - 3rd Round FA Cup

Yes.

He's no Ian Wright working his way up from Non League football. He can't get into the QPR team - and they have lost a shed load of games. Didn't set Aldershot or Torquay on fire. I don't think he will trouble Van Dijk or Stones.

I presume that makes me an expert.
Well, firstly, I think you're getting a bit above yourself there. The term is "so called experts" curtesy of Rob Trent.

Secondly, Wright was a couple of years older when he joined Palace who were then in what is now the Championship and played 3 or 4 seasons in that league. Obviously, we have no idea how Armstrong might do in the next few years but imo it's way too soon to write him off.

Thirdly, I'm not sure we've ever had a forward who's troubled Van Dijk or Stones.

Other than that your post was spot on.

So shall we agree to disagree because I don't want you accusing me of making you hijack the thread again?

Oh dear...there was two balls on the pitch for a tiny fraction of the 95 minutes...I wasn't sure about what this crap was about....thought maybe it was some satire reflecting on the fact there were no balls at all inside the refs shorts ..No ?

What a fuss about f√ck-all...typical of this Forum....last week it was exaggerated numbskullery about a naughty ballboy.

The ref was no different than any other...an official with a whistle...no better no worse.....refs are about the most dignified people in this modern game of Football...the crap they have to deal with ...effete players on inflated pay.

Did anyone listen to the hour long exchange of stories on Radio 5 midweek between Defoe and Deeney.
My God I've never heard so much spoilt brat narcissistic crap in all my days..nearly all from Defoe...many of his sentences starting with
...." Me an' mah agent bro..we discussed the finances like.. and said nah like ".....Deeney's Watford stories were far more palatable..

...it was irritating me so much I turned it off ..parked the f√cking car up at a nearby Costa...had a Mocha and settled all the wtf 's going round my brain !

LOL! :D

Oh dear...there was two balls on the pitch for a tiny fraction of the 95 minutes...I wasn't sure about what this crap was about....thought maybe it was some satire reflecting on the fact there were no balls at all inside the refs shorts ..No ?

What a fuss about f√ck-all...typical of this Forum....last week it was exaggerated numbskullery about a naughty ballboy.

The ref was no different than any other...an official with a whistle...no better no worse.....refs are about the most dignified people in this modern game of Football...the crap they have to deal with ...effete players on inflated pay.

Did anyone listen to the hour long exchange of stories on Radio 5 midweek between Defoe and Deeney.
My God I've never heard so much spoilt brat narcissistic crap in all my days..nearly all from Defoe...many of his sentences starting with
...." Me an' mah agent bro..we discussed the finances like.. and said nah like ".....Deeney's Watford stories were far more palatable..

...it was irritating me so much I turned it off ..parked the f√cking car up at a nearby Costa...had a Mocha and settled all the wtf 's going round my brain !

Seems you missed the best bit re two balls on the pitch.

Tavernier kicked one off the pitch, then continued running with the other one.

See on the BBC site a Wrexham fan wants to draw us in the next round " to avenge 6 nil drubbing and fastest hat trick " .....bring it on I say...:thumbup:
Yeah, I don't really have an issue with Wrexham owners/fan fair as such, but idea of smashing then into oblivion (on the pitch) is quite appealing I must say.

'Some nice glossy material for your next netflix documentary gents...much obliged, all the best' ;)

Well, firstly, I think you're getting a bit above yourself there. The term is "so called experts" curtesy of Rob Trent.

Secondly, Wright was a couple of years older when he joined Palace who were then in what is now the Championship and played 3 or 4 seasons in that league. Obviously, we have no idea how Armstrong might do in the next few years but imo it's way too soon to write him off.

Thirdly, I'm not sure we've ever had a forward who's troubled Van Dijk or Stones.

Other than that your post was spot on.

So shall we agree to disagree because I don't want you accusing me of making you hijack the thread again?
Ummm... let's sign him!

Bang on the money with both comments. It was pretty early in the game when a few noisy toddlers behind me in the upper tier started with their “You don’t understand the rules”, and she’d only played a QPR advantage to let the game flow. Embarrassing shouting from kids who should know better. Thought the refereeing was good on the whole, letting the game flow well. Phil Bill’s booking unfortunate but if you’re going to wave imaginary yellows…
AI has already said that Smith and Solanke had MINOR knocks and it wasn’t worth risking them.
Yes he did, but that was after the game and not before.

I thought she was decent because I didn’t notice her. I was asking you what I should have noticed.
I thought the referee was very controlling, even man handling on occasions.

There was two balls on the pitch on two occasions, yet the officials didn’t realise or chose to use common sense. (Depending on who’s opinion you hang on).

Phillip was clearly fouled, and it was a yellow card offence. Phillip got the yellow card for waving an imaginary card. Two yellow cards should have been issued on that occasion.

You seem keen to point out the referee was female. It’s neither here or there to me. I just want the best person for the job.

The referee wasn’t the worst I’ve ever seen, but certainly wasn’t the best.

If, that’s the best anyone has ever seen, then the only other game they’ve ever seen is the 0-4 to Crewe with Knightmare in charge.

;