Reading v AFC Bournemouth

Very harsh. He’s not even played in his best position yet. He got MOTM in the play off final and scored. He’s a number ten, doesn’t fit into this system but he’s a very good footballer.
He doesn't fit any system...nobody plays with a no.10 anymore....the reason he isn't playing for us is the same reason he couldn't get a game for Brentford.....he doesn't work hard enough.

Has nobody mentioned the fact that we effectively start this game 1-0 down before a ball has even been kicked? Look at their back line and you’ll see what I mean.
We havent conceded a first half goal in the last 13 games so to be 1-0 down before kick off is unlikely!!

I assume we'll be unchanged.... I'd be tempted to bring in Lowe for Lerma and have Christie as an 8 but we might need Jeff against Readings midfield.... Anthony must be due a rest soon as he's played a lot of football for a young player but I've no problem with any team Parker puts out at the moment tbh......our squad really is incredible.

I assume we'll be unchanged.... I'd be tempted to bring in Lowe for Lerma and have Christie as an 8 but we might need Jeff against Readings midfield.... Anthony must be due a rest soon as he's played a lot of football for a young player but I've no problem with any team Parker puts out at the moment tbh......our squad really is incredible.
Yes be surprised if he changes the starting 11, be interesting if cook makes the bench

;