Reading v AFC Bournemouth

That was the Ibsen Rossi corner from earlier in the season. Good to see it come off again!

They're no pushover, but only the usual suspects who think we should win every game by several goals thought it would be. Need to put together another spell of possession as they started to panic when they were chasing shadows. When they get a head of steam up though, they pile forward with intent.

Excellent set piece straight from the training ground.

I fancy a change in midfield at half time or not far into the second half, I don’t think this is the game for Kilkenny and he’s one slip from being off.

May have started poor, looked like we couldn't get out from their press and it led to some good opportunities for Reading, but after ~15 minutes or so we got into the game and have dominated possession for the rest of it. Not a ton of shots for us, but a couple good opportunities where the squared ball was just cut out, so the pressure was building and Solanke's goal was in the coming. Great to see him becoming the all around striker we knew he could be.

Might see Kilkenny off for Pearson at the half or around 60 (if by 60 we are up 0-2, I could see Cook coming on instead), since he's on a yellow card and has been average today - not bad, but avoid the risk of going down to 10 men.

Awful for 25 minutes and we’re still winning 1-0. Still haven’t conceded away. Scotty P’s tricky reds still pissing the league.

Could easily have been 3-1 down at half time after that shaky start!

Opposing teams just seem to love missing open goals against us! We won't get away with that in the Prem - lol!

We have been poor so far imo. There are some games in which we need more creativity from the number eights, this is one of those games. Lerma is never going to bout through a low block. Take Kilkenny off, move Lerma back, move Christie central (where he clearly want to be anyway) and bring on Lowe to give us proper pace and width out wide, simple!

;