Reading v AFC Bournemouth

Great movement from Cahill.

I've often maintained that we need a player ready to back up at far post on corners .
The amount of our corners flying over all heads to go out for a throw-in ,I'm surprised nobody on the staff have picked up on this.

Poor half hour tbf....Travers gypsy curse on all opposition striker's is still going strong.
I don't think we have played any better than we did there last season yet we go in 1 up rather than 3 down!.... long may the Travers curse continue!

We have been poor so far imo. There are some games in which we need more creativity from the number eights, this is one of those games. Lerma is never going to bout through a low block. Take Kilkenny off, move Lerma back, move Christie central (where he clearly want to be anyway) and bring on Lowe to give us proper pace and width out wide, simple!

What’s the point since Fulham and WBA are going to pi$$ the league anyway?

We have been poor so far imo. There are some games in which we need more creativity from the number eights, this is one of those games. Lerma is never going to bout through a low block. Take Kilkenny off, move Lerma back, move Christie central (where he clearly want to be anyway) and bring on Lowe to give us proper pace and width out wide, simple!

Your constant obsession with Christie playing centrally despite the number of assists he has out wide it’s becoming strange.

Not creative enough though. Let him boss it from deeper and get some creativity in front of him.
Lerma not creative!....lol thats a bombshell...... personally I'd take Billing and Kilkenny off....for Lowe and Pearson....play Christie in the middle of Lowe and Anthony and drop Lerma alongside Pearson in a 4231.

Who needs to play well to win in this league.
Not to be a negative one when we keep winning and still unbeaten but felt we've been far from our best for quite big chunks of games - still done the job but always nervy, maybe thats always expecting 'same old bournemouth' to happen when I should just relax.

Real test will be going a few goals behind or how the lads recover from a loss.

Nice cushion behind us even before this game though....

;