Reality and Realism 2

Talking of sick perverts...

;)

What's going on with these special member threads turning into some weird underground sex fetish chambers recently? :D

The horror... the horror... the horror...
Love how some members (SDD) have evaluated RandR as being a serial serial pervert, when all he really is, is a bore wind up.

Freudian reference by SDD.

Where is any evidence that 'sexual gratification' is being be derived from posting on this thread or anywhere on this strange Forum.
Just because you don't like someone's posts does not warrant accusing of 'getting' sexual gratification.

Where is any evidence that 'sexual gratification' is being be derived from posting on this thread or anywhere on this strange Forum.
Just because you don't like someone's posts does not warrant accusing of 'getting' sexual gratification.

Yet clearly something happened to you below the poop deck, just be happy that like you he has his own toilet thread.

Yet clearly something happened to you below the poop deck, just be happy that like you he has his own toilet thread.
• No one needs their own Thread...potty idea.

• Why not just attack a post ..not a poster.

• Everyone talks nonsense occasionally.
- the above post being an example.

Edit : although I don't recall ever seeing any nonsense from BTK !

Last edited:
Bloody hell Brian woke up as Captain sensible.

I think these threads are a great idea although you need to remember Brian, as DJ picks these posts up from elsewhere and dumps them here they can lose some context.

Just remember to wash your hands after posting on here mind....urrgghhhh.

...potty idea.

Like what you done there Brian.
Haha yeah...my perverse humour kicking in...

..but the only conceivable way I can see of getting on the right side of the majority of this Forum is to perhaps pen a love poem about Arnaut Danjuma de Groeneveld or some hate diatribes about Surridge... or Stoke City ! :unsure:

TBF to Misery and Despair, I can't see us getting much out of the Liverpool game either but anything other than a defeat will be a huge bonus.

Haha yeah...my perverse humour kicking in...

..but the only conceivable way I can see of getting on the right side of the majority of this Forum is to perhaps pen a love poem about Arnaut Danjuma de Groeneveld or some hate diatribes about Surridge... or Stoke City ! :unsure:
Popularity is overrated. Continue taking a walk on the wild side. You could even have a crap on a coffee table!

;