Reality and Realism 2

Yes I knew Al during my tour of Northwood (near Watford for the uninitiated). I remember going to an away game at Luton with him after discovering that it was only £5 on the bus with a day rider ticket. Al was well impressed with that. I seem to recall it was a 2-2 draw and Warren Feeney got one of our goals.
Another made up story.

How childish. Lets ban or place on ignore everyone that has a different opinion from your own.
You don't have opinions. We have just been through the best patch of our existence, and you have

A) Predicted shite every game
B) Never acknowledged it after, when wrong game after game.

You've done the same for 10 years to my knowledge. You used to constantly say we would be relegated and back in L1/L2 before we knew it. You were on here just yesterday bemoaning the Echo comments, which you ruined. You're trying the same here, for the 3rd time.

Crack on mate, you aren't even worth ignoring. It's hilarious tbh.

In your opinion.

Others would think continually repeating yourself or spending so much time on a topic that makes you miserable is childish or sad. But clearly you don’t.
As I have stated many times. If you don't like a particular comment posted then simply disregard it. I do it it all the time. I don't place people on ignore just because I don't agree with what they have posted.

Not saying people should be permanently banned, but R and R would be long gone on other forums, that are more heavily moderated.

DJ and the crew do a good job letting things roll imo.

Not saying people should be permanently banned, but R and R would be long gone on other forums, that are more heavily moderated.

DJ and the crew do a good job letting things roll imo.
Yes, lets all ban people who have different opinions to your own. Why should I be banned for stating an opinion? Is this communist Russia or China? One only has to look at the Echo forum to see what happens when too many pathetic and padantic rules are enforced. The Echo now has practically no forum at all! There are very few people left to comment. Two thirds of the stories have the comments section closed. If one wishes someone a Good Morning or a Merry xmas on the Echo site one runs the risk of having the comment deleted and your account banned. What is the point in the Echo having a forum at all?

Yes, lets all ban people who have different opinions to your own. Why should I be banned for stating an opinion? Is this communist Russia or China? One only has to look at the Echo forum to see what happens when too many pathetic and padantic rules are enforced. The Echo now has practically no forum at all! There are very few people left to comment. Two thirds of the stories have the comments section closed. If one wishes someone a Good Morning or a Merry xmas on the Echo site one runs the risk of having the comment deleted and your account banned. What is the point in the Echo having a forum at all?
who cares about the echo forum?

Tell you what, here's a New Year's resolution for you ..... "I vow to not repeat the same 'opinions' time and again on this Forum". Maybe write it down on the blackboard 10 times.

;