Recruitment war- Parker vs Demin

The old claim to have inside knowledge, there really would be very few people that know the true picture, some may take educated guesses like I could, some may make stuff up to suit their views. I used to be close to the inner circles at the club and knew people that were very close and even running it but it was still very difficult to know what was really going on. Would you take a punt as to Max's views? Anyone that claims they know his views is kidding themselves

At the end of the day it's all on Max. I honestly can't understand why these people try and single out specific people who he's appointed and pin everything negative on them. He's the owner and these are the guys he's put in the job.

Who appointed Parker…

who wasted two appointments while waiting for him?

Who didn’t do their research on Fulham and history is now repeating itself.

And the biggest question…. Why did that all come out in italics. Parker shouldn’t be here, it’s not him to blame.. although now he is I agree he needs to man up and grow a pair.

Parker got us promoted Neil, he had one job and got it done.

Parker got us promoted Neil, he had one job and got it done.
Any half decent manager would have got that squad up. You said he had a better squad than the year before ( not that I agree but let’s go with it) and two muppets got that into the play offs. We needed a long term strategic direction with a Bournemouth style manager. We were never going to get that from an ex copper who was someone’s son in law…

Any half decent manager would have got that squad up. You said he had a better squad than the year before ( not that I agree but let’s go with it) and two muppets got that into the play offs. We needed a long term strategic direction with a Bournemouth style manager. We were never going to get that from an ex copper who was someone’s son in law…
What in your opinion is a Bournemouth style manager. 60 seasons of watching I am intrigued.......please dont do the politicians answer with what its not

And there it is ‘claim’.
Well when you are being told information by someone you can never be 100% certain of the accuracy. The reason I believe the sources of the info is that they’ve been right about things before and there is also more than one source painting a similar picture as to what happened. Again, you can choose to believe or not to believe it’s entirely up to you.

We were never going to get that from an ex copper who was someone’s son in law…
yes he got the job from his father in law but he has kept the job when max took over, he has to be doing things right for him to be kept in a job, I would imagine he has targets each year to achieve and I would say he meets those targets. this is millions of max's money he is dealing with if he is as bad at his job as you say he wouldn't be in it anymore, the stuff he does behind scenes must warrant him his job

To grind out results from the championship he has proved with us and Fulham he can do it .

Well that proves nothing. Any manager in the Championship would have achieved automatic promotion with a £100m squad. Most were working with a fraction of that.

The quality of the squad won promotion, not Parker. He's distinctly average at best.

Well when you are being told information by someone you can never be 100% certain of the accuracy. The reason I believe the sources of the info is that they’ve been right about things before and there is also more than one source painting a similar picture as to what happened. Again, you can choose to believe or not to believe it’s entirely up to you.
So how many makes up more then 1...is it 9?2? or number 8's. How many make reliability

It's getting tedious again, twisting reality to meet posters arguments. All the told you so people are having a field day again.
We all unhappy with the result yesterday, but let's move on. Those who seriously think we will attract the top players are misguided, we sign players like tavenier who are good championship players, and hope they make the step up, same with Rothwell. When we have Kelly, solanke, brooks, Rothwell, fredericks and possibly junior fit, we should look a lot better.

Not sure anyone thinks we'll attract top players for this level , but we shouldn;t have issues attracting similar to Forest... comes down to how much money you;re prepared to spend. I think its as simple as that.

Yeah yeah, all the good things are down to other people and the bad things are down to the people you don't like. Howe's signings were brilliant and also sh*t depending on your argument. Blake and Hughes were responsible and not responsible for them and meanwhile Max is a dribbling idiot who's appointed the worst people in the world to oversee his multi million pounds investment.

Yeah, as I've stated previously in the thread, I'm having a hard time getting my around the the Blake/Hughes argument in this subject.

It's the weirdest personal vendetta. The club is run on behalf of the owner, who is ultimately responsible. Neil was like this with Eddie, he never wanted to actually blame Eddie for what went wrong so he made up a straw man argument involving a mysterious 'experienced coach' that apparently was what Eddie needed because all of his appointments were mates of his. The club made these moves when we went down and Neil suddenly has to find another thing to pin all our problems on. Like with Eddie he doesn't want to criticise Max directly so he criticises his choice of staff and refused to acknowledge who is ultimately responsible.

What in your opinion is a Bournemouth style manager. 60 seasons of watching I am intrigued.......please dont do the politicians answer with what its not
Appreciation we will have lesser resources and want to develop players into better players rather than buy perfection. Wants to embrace the underdog spirit and us against the world. Realises the club has a history of trying to play good attacking football. Has an excellent relationship with fans.

yes he got the job from his father in law but he has kept the job when max took over, he has to be doing things right for him to be kept in a job, I would imagine he has targets each year to achieve and I would say he meets those targets. this is millions of max's money he is dealing with if he is as bad at his job as you say he wouldn't be in it anymore, the stuff he does behind scenes must warrant him his job

@Neil Dawson out of interest how do you think Blake keeps his job if he's under performing and or out of his depth?

It's the weirdest personal vendetta. The club is run on behalf of the owner, who is ultimately responsible. Neil was like this with Eddie, he never wanted to actually blame Eddie for what went wrong so he made up a straw man argument involving a mysterious 'experienced coach' that apparently was what Eddie needed because all of his appointments were mates of his. The club made these moves when we went down and Neil suddenly has to find another thing to pin all our problems on. Like with Eddie he doesn't want to criticise Max directly so he criticises his choice of staff and refused to acknowledge who is ultimately responsible.
Loads of assumptions and your weird habit of synopsises of others opinion rather than your own. Of course I blame Max for not getting rid of Blake and Hughes ultimately, never said otherwise. I just feel with everything going on in Russia, all his businesses and all his clubs then he sanctions them with a lot of cracking on on their own. They would have found Parker etc, not him… but yes he does need to move on them I just don’t think that means we can’t point out how they are doing. Anyway feel free to reply with what I really think….

@Neil Dawson out of interest how do you think Blake keeps his job if he's under performing and or out of his depth?
I really don’t know. I think Max is tied up with loads of stuff, Russia can’t be easy to live in at the mo and on paper we got promotion so he probably just looks at headline detail. I’m sure he is getting the pic now.

So if Blake is sh-t why hasn't Max fired him. Max can't be a fool or is that what some are alluding to but won't say it.

;